SAS Institute Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 362 of over 362 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAS Institute

SAS Institute

Application

I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

Three rounds of interview, two with principal components across the Asia Pacific and one with the hiring manager. Question goes deep into details regarding responsibility and also client facing behavior.

Interview Questions
  • What's your responsibility in your current project?
    Answer Question

SAS Institute

Application

I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

Interview was done by a recorded set of questions to be answered by video. Response was limited to time limits of 3 minutes each. This was as far in the process as I went.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAS Institute

Application

I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

Il colloquio ha previsto vari step, un videocolloquio, un colloquio motivazionale e uno tecnico. Il videocolloquio è strutturato in 5 domande e una parte scritta, domande classiche da colloquio conoscitivo. Non sono stato assunto ma non mi è stato comunicato, ho scritto loro una email dopo circa due tre settimane per chiedere

Interview Questions
  • racconta una situazione difficile che ti è capitata a lavoro e come l'hai affrontata.

SAS Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

Colloquio conoscitivo: mi hanno fatto parlare di me e del mio percorso accademico. Mi hanno spiegato i dettagli dello stage in partenza e i valori dell'azienda, chiedendomi se fosse in linea con le mie aspettative. Poi mi hanno rimandato a un colloquio tecnico.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Cary, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process started with a HireVue with six questions followed by a video call with the hiring manager. I was told the HireVue was awesome by the recruiter, and the hiring manager said during our video call that I was a great candidate that would be moving on to the final round (which would be a panel interview). He even said he would reach out to the recruiter to move me along. Seven business days after my interview I had not received any updates, so I reached out to the recruiter. When I finally heard back from the recruiter, I was told I was not selected for the final round. It's completely acceptable to select more qualified candidates for the next round of interviews, but I really disliked being lied to by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

SAS Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

One hour zoom call going over resume and job requirements. Pretty generic questions with two interviewers taking turns asking questions. Interviewers seemed interested and friendly but reiterated that the position may go to more senior applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly asked about specific experiences on resume. Generic questions like "why are you interested in this role" and "can you explain this project on your resume."

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

There were multiple interviews - HR, local sales managers, local country manager, and regional sales leaders. The last part was a final presentation of an account plan. The process took around 2 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Johannesburg) in Mar 2021

Interview

Hireview interview where you record a video of yourself answer a few get to know you questions, phone interview where they summarize the job and salary expectations , interview with the Hiring team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAS Institute

Application

I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

Excellent simple pragmatique, assez direct avec les personnes réellement en charge et sans subir un circuit d'entretien décourageant. Pas d'échanges hors de France . Le tout dans un cycle ne dépassant pas 1 mois ce qui est très correct

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAS Institute

Application

I interviewed at SAS Institute

Interview

I applied through Handshake. I heard back in around 2 weeks and they had sent a list of questions in advance for a Hirevue interview. I never heard back after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 362 Interviews