SAS Institute Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAS Institute Tester Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tester Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAS Institute.

Interview

Long day on site interview with tough questions after long phone interview. Ask things on my resume that interviewer has interest. From 9 to 5, group individual and presentation. It was a hell of tough day.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and behavioral questions. Too tough to answer. Should Be prepared before interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAS Institute

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Cary, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

First, I got an phone interview. It is about half an hour. The HR asked me several background questions. One week later, I got the onsite interview. It lasted for three hours, three people asked me questions. Three weeks later, I received the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Middleton, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

1st round interview: Conference call, with 3 interviewee. Questions about Education, work experience, Java, jUnit test.
    2st round interview: On-site interview, with the Senior Manager, and 2 other Test Lead. More questions about jUnit, and SOftware Design.