SAS Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAS

SAS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SAS

Interview

I applied online. Within a few weeks, I was contacted to take a preliminary interview on Hirevue. It was a pre-recorded interview that asked me to record my answer to various generic questions. I passed this and moved on to the second round, which was a webcam interview with a real person. This time there were a few technical questions, none too hard.

Interview Questions
  • What are dictionaries in python?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAS (Boston, MA) in Jan 2020

Interview

They Literally explain the company and title of the position and ask if you would like to join the team/ offer a position. Then they try to get you to do the paperwork all in one sitting. Didn’t even care to look at my resume... like they are just desperate to hire anyone for their company

Interview Questions
  • Would you be able to make the commute each day to all locations?

SAS

Application

I interviewed at SAS

Interview

You need to pass a test (sql, statistics) , than you will be interviewed by group of heads. They asked me about tasks I've done in test right and wrong. SQL was rather easy, while statistics were very difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAS (Durham, NC) in Sep 2018

Interview

Was invited to do a virtual interview through HireVue after submitting application online. Interview had 6 questions and all had 2 tries for your video response. They were all behavioral questions, and some about a specific project you have done.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

SAS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at SAS in Jan 2018

Interview

One phone call, no on-site. Was called by a manager that would like me on his team and was asked about my prior experience. Was a very short process and not at all stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SAS (Cary, NC)

Interview

Very long interview and decision process. Typically do round robin interviews where they collect resumes to keep on file for later. If any open positions they cull those down to select few. If you make it to final rounds there would be interviewing with members of the team and then a role play to see how well you do and how well you would fit in with the existing team.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time or situation where a customer had a certain objection or problem, what was it and how were you able to overcome this?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Barberton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAS (Barberton, OH) in Aug 2017

Interview

I was able to see what the position consisted of during my interview. I interviewed with a team supervisor and she answered all of my questions. I was offered the position a few days later and I started working about a week and a half-two weeks after that.

Interview Questions
  • If I've ever worked as a retail merchandiser.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAS (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

Jobs in PH are meant for Female only. I knew someone they hired who doesn't even know BI and Analytics nor the concept of it. Some doesn't have enough Sales experience who doesn't even know how yo demo or prepare a territory plan. I knew those who were hired, they just tested it out and got in. If you're Male don't even bother.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS

Interview

It was an over the phone screening. The interview was nice and she seemed one level above this position. I was told it was between me and 4 others. It was very simple interview and lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAS (London, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

The pros to this job are: Fun environment Great mission Good benefits You are valued Even the people at the top care about you Cons The job is physically demanding, I'm not in incredible shape, but I can keep up. You have a lot to balance also, but if you're organized you should be fine.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews