Cover image for SASR Workforce Solutions

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SASR Workforce Solutions Reset Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 33 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SASR Workforce Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Online referral from another employee . after checking credintials sent on boarding paperwork to complete the process didn't take but 15 minutes.. they gave me a verbal skills and procedure assessment. Which they found out I was very knowledgeable in my profession.

Interview Questions
  • Did I know how to read a planogram and what a SKU and CPU ? And did I know what a gondola was?
    1 Answer

SASR Workforce Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions

Interview

Phone Interview, Which I loved the Idea,because it toke less stress off the Interview process.it was a couple of questions.you had so much time to answer and you got to check your answer.

Interview Questions
  • What did I like most about the position that I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

The interview was over the phone with another SASR team lead from another state. It was informative and I was able to be assigned for a job that same day. The process of new hire forms to be done online had not been completed at that time, so the job I was assigned to was reassigned to someone else.

Interview Questions
  • What experience did I have in reset merchandising?

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions (San Jose, CA) in Jul 2016

Interview

Not much of an interview, they just call you up over the phone and schedule you for stuff. The scheduler is polite, but there's very little screening. I think anyone could get a job here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions (Kankakee, IL) in Jun 2014

Interview

It was very brief & to the point. The rep made me feel at ease. The company makes you feel ike the boss from start to finish. You pick the day and time for the interview and it is conducted almost like a regular conversation with a friend.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any merchandising experience?

Anonymous Employee in Gala, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions (Gala, VA) in Jan 2014

Interview

Years ago when I applied, you were not interviewed until there was a looming job that no experienced reps were available to fill. It was a phone call that basically consisted of questions to determine if I was able to do the work.

Interview Questions
  • Can you read and follow a planogram?

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASR Workforce Solutions (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

Easy, I'm guessing because no one will stay from not getting paid in a reasonable amount of time.

Popular Careers with SASR Workforce Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at SASR Workforce Solutions? Share Your Experiences

SASR Workforce Solutions logo

SASR Workforce Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Founder Erik Hanvey with President & CEO Patrick Henderson
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Amy is one of SASR's leading solo merchandisers. For the past year, Amy has traveled across the western US to lead and supervise the completion of new store openings for one of our clients.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Lindsay Blackford, Associate Account Manager, recently received the "You Rock" award for her hard work and dedication during Q1. We are so thankful to have her as part of our SASR team.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Congratulations are in order for these awesome team members from our project in Montrose, CO! Here are those that received awards: Outstanding Mentorship: Rachel Edwards Best Team Player: Derrick Spa
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: SaSR
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Love our Reps!
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: The American Heart Association's #GoRed