SBLM Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Architectural Job Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SBLM (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the owner first and 3 more people. they asked fair questions. they tested my autocad knowledge after interview. They made an offer after test. I declined the offer because it was too low.

Junior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SBLM (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was fine process wise. Vision of company was lacking. They discussed being a member of a research/conceptual team yet the interviewer/leader of that team seemed to be very straight laced and stuffy. Not what you would expect from someone who was "cutting edge". Business motto was to "satisfy their client". Isn't that a given in all businesses from a sandwich shop to an architecture firm?

Architect/Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SBLM (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Portfolio review, written test, questions about process and knowledge. The interview lasted about 1 hour. Met with many different gate keepers. Moved from one room to another. HR Admin is very strict.

Interview Questions

• Why I'm well suited for the position. Many questions about my past work history.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SBLM (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very formal and I felt scrutinized. Met with 1 Associate and 2 Principals. In addition to my portfolio, they wanted to see writing samples. Then came back and met with Josh Burdick

Interview Questions

• Familiarity of construction detailing.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SBLM (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

You must bring in examples of previous work, take a computer test. There's a strong focus on experience, past working knowledge. "Did you do design this or this detail"? is typical of the question asked.

Interview Questions

• Show examples of writing and communications   1 Answer