SBM Offshore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SBM Offshore Interview Questions

2.7

Frontdesk Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SBM Offshore (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I found the position posted on LinkedIn, i received a quick response from the corporate recruiter and set up an phone screen followed by a in person interview.
    I was kept in the loop as to what was going on the entire time and I appreciated that. They also have an automated system where you can keep track of the process as well.

Interview Questions

• What is motivating my move?   1 Answer

Senior Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SBM Offshore (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Corporate Recruiter and had an initial phone interview. It was brief and we went through my experience, what I thought working in Houston, salary expectations, etc. Then a phone interview was arranged with the department manager. It was about 30-35 minutes interview, Manager was friendly and asked me technical questions. Now I am waiting for a video interview.

Production Tecnichian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macaé (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SBM Offshore (Macaé (Brazil)) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online, two weeks later I received an email calling me to an interview. I attended a presentation and test in a group few weeks later and three months later I was summoned.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work within this Company?   1 Answer