SBM Site Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Told that a background check and drug free work environment no exceptions general hiring process, to include past experience and job that I had in the past. To include the military and jobs out of highschool,. Different positions while in the military arena,. Customer service issues were talked about and how important this was.

Interview Questions

• One work ethic that you are most proud of   1 Answer

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (McClellan, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty straight forward and quick, they gave me updates throughout the process to keep me up to speed. Recruiter was very informative and candid and answered all my questions

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to take over something that wasn't on budget, what did you do to get it on budget?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (McClellan, CA).

Interview

I was asked if I could do A, B, C, and X, Y, Z. I said yes and was hired a week later. I got the feeling that the interviewers didn't know what to ask because they didn't know what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about what we do?   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Interview

It consisted of two Skype interview followed by 1 in person interview with the hiring manager. The Skype interviews were painless and I spoke with a Recruiter and the Head of Recruiting back to back. They were pleasant and helpful in setting up my final interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of management experience did I have? What is the longest shift I have worked before? How quickly can I learn new things? How am I with change?   Answer Question

Pressure Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed the day I walked in. Interview and application and all other necessary paperwork consumed about an hour of my time. The interviewer was polite and very helpful with any question I threw at her. Interviewer followed up with me with phone calls to keep me up to date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a pressure washer is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, contacted the recruiter a few times via email/phone and had two brief phone interviews with him. Created and submitted a portfolio. Interviewed just one time in person, for just one hour, with the hiring manager. Received the job offer the next day. In hindsight, since leaving the job after just a couple of months, it may have been to my benefit to interview directly with the CEO in addition to interviewing with the hiring manager. I strongly encourage anyone at the manager level or above to request to at least meet with the CEO during the interview phase; I believe I may have decided not to accept the offer, OR, I may still be there, had I met him upfront. I see now how important it is to have his buy-in.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with difficult or challenging personalities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an offer letter, and accepted the offer without negotiating.

Bilingual Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (McClellan, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First was the phone interview with recruiter. Very short and professional. Next I interviewed with HR. It also was a short interview but professional as well. Questions were standard admin interview questions. Finally I interviewed with Site Manager. Interview was about an hour long. They asked about experience and background skills relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered an angry or difficult customer/client? How did you go about the situation.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SBM Site Services.

Interview

This was one of the strangest experiences I've ever had. I showed up to the interview, and the IT manager was pretty late. He was getting the site I'd be working on back online. You see, they had software installed on the server that would reset the machine when it would lock up. This happened often. He'd somehow tweaked things back into a running state, then called me into the interview.

During the interview, the site crashed no less than 10 times. Many times I had to wait for ~5 minutes for the machine to reboot.

During the interview, I was mostly asked how I would improve the UI of the site I was shown. The manager kept the sketches I did. The rest of the time was filled with crashes, talking about the company, or how the manager's experience in IT.

At the end of the interview, I was asked to email him mock-ups of the sketches I'd done. I was desperate, had just moved back from Florida, and the job market was weak. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think it would take you to get this site running without crashing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told the salary I'd be getting. I tried negotiating for more, as it was pretty much the lowest I'd take. The answer was no, but I lacked choices.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (Fridley, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

go the office to fill up the application again and brief questions about the cleaning , and sign up the background check and drug test. Then you will get hire in one week

Interview Questions

• Very simply, are you detailed ? do you know the procedure for cleaning? what you were doing in the past year? who you were working with ? all the easy questions   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBM Site Services (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

In-depth 3 stage interview process with increasingly senior staff. Starts with a phone screening, then a Skype interview, followed by no less than two face-to-face in-person interviews. They are thorough, and only want high-quality candidates. Bilingual skills are an extreme advantage, particularly Spanish/English. Drug testing and background checks are standard for all positions.

Interview Questions

• They will want specific examples of how you handle difficult situations, manage your time while juggling multiple tasks, and keep your cool in tense situations. They will also be measuring your professionalism throughout - remember that you are Always on interview mode.   1 Answer