SC Johnson Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SC Johnson Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was hired through a job fair. Interview process was two interviews that were specific to the role. It involved 1 on 1 sessions. Questions were around brand management and marketing.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses. How I worked in teams.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SC Johnson

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. It started with a university career fair booth meeting, followed by on (university) campus interview screening and ultimately completed with a phone interview. The offer followed the phone interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview set up through college online. Interview was around 30-45 minutes. Asked typical behavioral questions. Really like the STAR method. One case question at the end that was kind of difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

First applied through my college which screened applications before sending on to SC Johnson, the applications where then screened by SC Johnson, then candidates were contacted. Panel interviews were conducted with SC Johnson employees, my interview had representation from HR and the department for which I was applying. After the panel, I spoke on the phone with others from the department to narrow down which teams would be a good fit, and finally I spoke with team members on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you missed a deadline and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application and received a call about scheduling an interview a few weeks later. I had one phone interview and then was hired. All questions were very basic and revolved around school, previous job experiences, and career plans. The process was painless and very easy.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very general school and career based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

There were two interviewers, both in my field. They had a list of questions to ask and went through the list. Once that was over, I asked them various questions and got to know them more. They made me an offer in person 30 minutes after my interview. HR contacted me the same day with paperwork to fill out. I received the paperwork in email and in the mail and mailed it back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What has been your worst and best group experiences and how did you contribute to the group?   Answer Question