SC Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SC Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson.

Interview

One simple interview with the Director of Category Management and an HR representative. They asked basic questions about what you knew of the position. And what you can bring to the team as well.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI).

Interview

STAR process - one or two people would sit and ask a series of predetermined questions that they didn't veer from ... when the questions didn't apply, it was very awkward. There were 7 hour long interviews and one over lunch that was supposed to be just "natural conversation" but of course there were predetermined questions in there too

Interview Questions

• What is something you did that affected your colleagues that was not viewed positively, and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson.

Interview

First telephone interview with the recruiter, where I was briefed about the positions available in detail, the salary, the interview process and some motivational questions.
    Second interview was via skype with the HR for the department, A mix of behavioral and motivational questions and further insight was given related to the open position.
    Third Interview was in person with the manager. Technical, behavioural and motivational questions asked in a very laid back and friendly environment.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in November 2014.

Interview

A three tier interview process including an initial phone interview with the local hr, followed by a panel interview with the local management comittee team and lastly a panel phone interview with the cluster - regional team members

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

They interviewed on campus as well as a phone interview. The interview was very formal with them rating each answer that you gave. Overall, the team was very friendly and were looking for hard working individuals who are also a pleasure to work for.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral questions and a few marketing specific questions.   Answer Question

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Applied through my school website with my resume and cover letter. Then had a 30 minute in person interview. There were 2 interviewers: good cop and bad cop. I felt very uncomfortable the whole time and felt like they were trying to trick me with their questions. They asked for different examples of many questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the necessary data.   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Head Hunter (HH) phone interview. Typed notes for HH to present to SC Johnson. Phone interview with HR dept. Half day in person interview scheduled on site. Four employees interviewed me at the same time. The forth being the hiring MGR. Set formal questions given to the 3 peers to take turns asking in the interview.

Research Scientist/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

They will give you 1 week to get ready, fly you in to ORD or MKE. Then a driver will you up and drop you to your hotel. Those drivers are very nice, you can get lot of local info from them. On the day of interview you have to check in at the security and leave your bags there. It is a all day interview including lunch interview. So always be on your best behavior and be professional. Even during lunch they will ask questions but it is more 'get to know you type" questions. I met with 9 interviewers for individual and group interviews, including 1 hour research presentation.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and what make you better than the other top 3 candidates that we brought in?   1 Answer

Process Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SC Johnson.

Interview

The role I was applying for was technical so after passing the HR initial screening, they will have someone from technical team to assess your qualification, got interviewed for the post and I got hired. Total recruitment process took 2 weeks and they give me 1 months notice to my old company before I started with them.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do I have related to the role since it is quite technical.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson.

Interview

Case study with an hour and a half to prepare at first it didn't seem to make sense but once I looked into it more it seemed relevant. Then I had to present my findings to the managers who were supportive and asked some probing questions. This was followed by some general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you have had to work as a team to complete a goal   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Bay City, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Was fairly quick. Interview lasted appx. 1 1/2 hours, with six people interviewing. They were all really pleasant and friendly. Interview questions were behavior based. take your time, think about the question, answer the best way you can.

Interview Questions

• How you were able to complete your work task, without technology, having the same end result?   Answer Question