SC Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SC Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Confusing - after my in person interview, HR contacted me the same day to say they were writing me an offer. The next day I got an email from the Hiring Manager saying that they wanted me to submit examples of my work. After I sent them in, I got an email a couple days later requesting a phone interview to go through the documents I sent them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have anything that will keep you from working additional hours?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted on LInkedIn by a recruiter for SCJ. I had 3 phone interviews (Recruiter, HR Manager, Hiring Manager) within 3 weeks during the Holidays which is generally an impossible time for interviews. I was then brought onsite for a final interview. I had an offer in hand two days later. I was so impressed with how responsive everyone at SCJ was, from the recruiter to the Hiring manager. Everyone was very professional!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest failure, what you learned and how it's changed who you are.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson.

Interview

One simple interview with the Director of Category Management and an HR representative. They asked basic questions about what you knew of the position. And what you can bring to the team as well.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Racine, WI).

Interview

I was very excited to interview at SC Johnson, having had a great internship experience. This interview process was incredibly disappointing, however, and ended my career interests with SC Johnson. The interviewers were not professional, with all of them but one checking and manipulating their cell phones during the interview.

Business Process and Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

One behavioral interview with a focus on skills learned and experience regarding teamwork from things on my resume. There was no technical interview for this position. Filler text filler text filler text.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a time when you had far too much to do in a short time period?   Answer Question

Finance Interm Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SC Johnson in October 2016.

Interview

I applied applied online after meeting a recruiter at a career fair and had a first round behavioral interview on campus. They held a networking social to meet all of the interviewers the night before. This was nice to get to meet employees in a less formal setting and learn more about the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with an ineffective group member. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SC Johnson (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair at my college and was asked a series of questions from three recruiters. The questions were mostly behavioral and I was asked to stem those answers from work experience. Overall the interview was not too stressful and the recruiters did a good job at making me comfortable throughout the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when working with a group didn't go as planned and what did you do?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

2-on-1 on-campus interview. The interview focused mostly on behavioral questions. The interviewers wrote down every answer while you were speaking which was intimidating for me. They were looking for use of the STAR method when answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult person/conflict within a group.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SC Johnson (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiters at the career fair, they offered me an interview, I was interviewed the next day by two campus recruiters and offered the job soon after. The interview was mostly behavioral.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SC Johnson.

Interview

Screening phone interview: the interviewer wants to know what you have done in your previous job. He will ask about what you listed in your resume. He will ask you in detail about your work experience, certificates and awards you got. It would be good if you prepare all of it before the interview

Interview Questions

• Can you give me detail about this project you listed in resume ?   Answer Question