SCA Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Rev Mgm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

............................................................

phone interview with hiring manager; skip level, 2 other managers; sit down interview with 4 different people. Pretty long detailed interview process which lasted about 3 weeks. They really want to vet their prospective employees.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview>Phone Interview>In Person Interview
    Phone Interview was a screening with HR, then a phone call with hiring managers, than an in person interview with hiring managers.

It is a combination of assessing your personality/character and your skill set.

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was very professional. Was contacted for two phone interviews and then two in-office interviews. The recruiters were all very knowledgeable and I felt like they were really on my side through the process. The interviews in the office were long, but I enjoyed meeting with everyone in one day. Although I was not offered that job, the recruiters stayed in touch with me to discuss other opportunities.

Key Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very typical interview questions. There are multiple interviews with multiple groups of people. If it is a customer role, they might introduce you to them. That was really weird.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are looking to work for SCA?
      Q. What do you know about the company?
      Q. What have you done that prepares you for this role?   Answer Question

Marketing/Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Writing test, three-person interview with consistent behavior-based questions. Each person that interviewed me ended up being on my team. Ironically when I went through the second interview, I thought they hated me, but it turns out I misread the interviewers signals. Overall very positive--very representative of the culture.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict resolution?   1 Answer