SCANA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCANA Interview Questions

Gas Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCANA (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview first and then, if selected, a Sit Down Face to Face interview with 3 person panel. Each member of the panel asked a question and as I would answer the question, each member of the panel would all write down on the score sheets. I'm assuming they are scoring my answer. They make you feel right at home and very comfortable.

Reactor Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jenkinsville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCANA (Jenkinsville, SC) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online and was later contacted by Human Resources to set up the interview and testing dates. Was required to take a POSS aptitude test on the first day and pending successful POSS Test, then interview would happen the next day. SCANA was very flexible in testing and interview dates and willing to work with me on schedule due to me being in the Navy

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very general in nature and most of them were situation based.
      1) Tell me a time where you failed at your job and how you handled it as well as what you learned from it.
      2) Tell me a time from your past where you were significantly challenged and what actions did you take to overcome the challenge.
      Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCANA (Columbia, SC) in May 2009.

Interview

The phone interview consisted of a group on a conf. phone. Questions were behavioural based, "what if", "what will", "what do". Expect very little verbal feedback which can be unnerving and does not help you open up. Also, the conference interview is difficult to hear questions, be patient and ask them to repeat if you don't understand. Have a list of questions for them because they do give you a chance to ask and evaluate you on your questions.

Hopefully I misunderstood my interviewers but it sounded like they snidely laughed at a question I posed to them. It was a normal interview question.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with ________ software platforms?   1 Answer