SCL Health Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCL Health Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SCL Health

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Highly disappointing! I was a finalist for a role (after a few rounds of phone and in person interviews), the manager had been very personable with me. When things turned over to the recruiter she did a terrible job. She never provided updates, and when I checked in a couple of times (over a couple of months) she was slow to respond, with little information. If you're going to put someone through the full process, at least have the decency to let them know in a timely manner if they aren't selected. When you drag people on with vague descriptions it creates a very negative candidate experience. If they had eventually come through with an offer I likely wouldn't have taken it. Luckily I found a great role elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• typical behavioral questions... tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict, tell someone something they didn't want to hear, lead a group, etc...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SCL Health

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

There were multiple interviews for a 2 month process. If they did not think I would be appropriate for the position then I could have been told by the 2 interview not 5 interviews and 2 months later.

Interview Questions