SCL Health End User Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCL Health End User Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SCL Health

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Billings, MT) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes some time. About a month or so I think is about how long it took to get through interviews and such. Pretty straight forward interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SCL Health

End User Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Interview took place with several folks on the team including the management. They asked a series of questions and scenarios about my experience. Lasted over an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

End User Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCL Health in November 2011.

Interview

I was given a job interview because I had a recommendation from a current employee. When I got to the interview there was 7 people in the room asking me questions one at a time. Some questions tested my technical knowledge. Other questions were just basic interview questions. After showing them that I knew what I was talking about they were very impressed.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions really tested your knowledge of computers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a fair wage and I accepted.