SCL Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCL Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.7

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

mostly scenario questions and behavior analysis questions. not hard by any means, definitely drawn out with "why" follow up responses from management.
    Ensure that there is time in the interview to ask important questions about the unit and style of management they like to use

Interview Questions

• describe the best and worst day you've had at work and why.   Answer Question

Problem Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Applied online, contacted for a phone screen. Asked typical questions about my background, told me about the position. Felt extremely rushed and insincere, clearly the recruiter was in a rush to be somewhere else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by a video interview and then an in person interview at the facility. Everyone was very friendly and I appreciated the time they took to talk with me. Each interview was over an hour long and the last one that was in person was almost 4 hours and included a tour of the facility.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a bit of an informal and unorganized interview. The company did a huge lay off and did not give the clinic enough time to get help and make up for the people that were lost. This is the miscommunication and misunderstandings that happen in this company quite frequently.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Brief. Don't sit by phone waiting for it to ring. You have to hound people for a return call even then you still wait. HR tells manager they are going to call then take vacaton with no follow through. A bad first impression. Don't know ifor this is a farmed out recruiter or an employee. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• Why do want position? Why are you leaving current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SCL Health (Wheat Ridge, CO).

Interview

The interview was easy and relaxed. They did not ask overly difficult questions. It was in front of a panel of two people. I got a tour of the floor afterwards and was able to meet some of the other people that worked there.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Initially things happened quickly and I proceeded from recruiter screening interview to an interview with the hiring manager to an in-person interview. The in-person interview was an all-day process in which I met with roughly 12 different people at various levels of the organization. I was then told that I needed to perform an exercise to show that I could do the job they wanted and I would receive follow up contact to schedule that. I did not hear anything after that. It was just very unprofessional to go from progressing quickly through all steps to then hearing nothing at all with zero contact. To me this is a red flag about the organization. If this is how they treat people that are potential employees, I wonder how well they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. How do you handle conflict? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

I applied online and received a request from the recruiter for a phone interview within a few business days. The phone interview went well, and I moved into the second stage. The second phone interview was with the actual hiring manager. This also went well and I was asked to come in for a final in-person interview.
    The final interview consisted of meeting with two groups: managers and prospective team members. I left feeling good about the interview but still unclear on what exactly they were looking for. The hiring manager stated they would follow up in 6 weeks on candidate status post interview and stated that they always let candidates know their status and don't leave candidates wondering.
    After 6 weeks, I received zero updates. A few days post "deadline" I e-mailed the recruiter and was informed that I was not selected. The lack of follow up was disappointing especially since it was insisted that they do not leave candidates hanging.
    While the interviews were about average the lack of follow-up from the hiring manager and/or recruiter turned this into a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What would you do in xyz situation?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Highly disappointing! I was a finalist for a role (after a few rounds of phone and in person interviews), the manager had been very personable with me. When things turned over to the recruiter she did a terrible job. She never provided updates, and when I checked in a couple of times (over a couple of months) she was slow to respond, with little information. If you're going to put someone through the full process, at least have the decency to let them know in a timely manner if they aren't selected. When you drag people on with vague descriptions it creates a very negative candidate experience. If they had eventually come through with an offer I likely wouldn't have taken it. Luckily I found a great role elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• typical behavioral questions... tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict, tell someone something they didn't want to hear, lead a group, etc...   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Arvada, CO).

Interview

I interviewed for Colorado Lutheran Home. They give you a tour of facility and then 2 people sat with me and allowed for questions. The process to apply and get hired was drawn out and long. Actually reached out to references and are thorough in background check with even checking with your highschool and other colleges for info on you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have medical experience it will count as more