SCL Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a recruiter, then an in person interview with the manager. All pleasant experiences. The recruiter was very helpful and I ended up taking the position and really enjoy the manager as well. The interview was not very high pressure.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you will be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Highly disappointing! I was a finalist for a role (after a few rounds of phone and in person interviews), the manager had been very personable with me. When things turned over to the recruiter she did a terrible job. She never provided updates, and when I checked in a couple of times (over a couple of months) she was slow to respond, with little information. If you're going to put someone through the full process, at least have the decency to let them know in a timely manner if they aren't selected. When you drag people on with vague descriptions it creates a very negative candidate experience. If they had eventually come through with an offer I likely wouldn't have taken it. Luckily I found a great role elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• typical behavioral questions... tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict, tell someone something they didn't want to hear, lead a group, etc...   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with screening from HR representative. That was about a 30 minute call. HR rep was very nice and polite. Fairly straight forward questions about background and provided info on role. That lead to an in person interview which lasted about an hour. Questions focused on skills rather than behavioral type questions. Followed up with hiring manager but never received an official email or letter that they went with another candidate.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a bit of an informal and unorganized interview. The company did a huge lay off and did not give the clinic enough time to get help and make up for the people that were lost. This is the miscommunication and misunderstandings that happen in this company quite frequently.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Had the phone interview, and felt it went well. Was told I would hear back within the week, seemed like a positive fit. Was told my qualifications were a good fit even though I lacked one of the "nice-to-haves". Later learned I'd been out of the running because of my qualifications not being an exact fit. The HR department takes the "screening for exact fit" a little too seriously, and is probably screening out the best candidates for the job.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Easy! Online WebEx interview with 6 people. Only lasted 20 minutes. The whole thing was very casual and there was time for me to ask questions at the end. They offered me a job the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Interview

Very Friendly interview and accommodating with date and time of interview. They were very clear that the company was moving about this time next year. Felt like they really wanted to know about my work history.

Environmental Services Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I went into the EVS office and interviewed with the then manager of the whole office. It was quick and pain free. He was nice and I just really needed that job.

Interview Questions

• If you see a patient looking lost or hurt, could you help them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

You apply online. The recruiter called with some questions. She was very upbeat and helpful. She explained the process to me. The interview was scheduled very quickly. I knew exactly where to go and who I was meeting with. During the interview I received information about what the job entailed. Those interviewing were also friendly and informative. They helped me feel comfortable and confident. They asked good questions that helped them get to know me, my skills, and my ways of handling situations. They got back to me in a timely manner!

Interview Questions

• It can take time to get all the necessary clearances to hire the candidate. What would you do to help the process?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, then hiring manger, then one in-person interview. I had a good experience, recruiters were very responsive and interview team was professional and friendly. I felt they asked fair questions and were very honest answering my questions. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience and decided to take the position and have been very happy here.

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

mostly scenario questions and behavior analysis questions. not hard by any means, definitely drawn out with "why" follow up responses from management.
    Ensure that there is time in the interview to ask important questions about the unit and style of management they like to use

Interview Questions

• describe the best and worst day you've had at work and why.   Answer Question