Cover image for SCL Health

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SCL Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

SCL Health

Application

I interviewed at SCL Health

Interview

Questions were provided prior to the interview for review. Had first interview with manager. Then second interview with other team members. Everyone was super welcoming and friendly. Had great discussion and conversation regarding the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to leave my current position
    Answer Question

SCL Health

Application

I interviewed at SCL Health

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter. Straightforward experience and behavioral questions: -Name a time you went above and beyond for your patients? -Why do you want to work in the ED? -What are some skills that is valuable in the ED?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

123.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SCL Health~686780
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about SCL Health? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SCL Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

SCL Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SCL Health in Oct 2022

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct manager initially. Once the candidates were narrowed down the second round was spent interviewing with the rest of the teams I would have direct contact with on a day-to-day basis.

Interview Questions
  • The initial interview focused on behavioral questions. The second round focused more on hard skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in Jul 2022

Interview

two person interview neither showed personality. least friendly interview I had ever had. Not sure what is going on there but with the majority of the tech being within two years of school there has been some turnover.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little bit about yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SCL Health (Fort Collins, CO) in Jun 2022

Interview

Contacted by HR, screening interview with HR, remote interview one hour long with two individuals. I thought it went fairly well . I sent a thank you note. Was never contacted again to give me status.

Interview Questions
  • What is an opportunity for you to improve

SCL Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health

Interview

The first interview with the analytics team and many of the individuals that were in the same role. Then the second interview was with the management team to get an idea of how I would like to grow.

Interview Questions
  • What sort of projects would you be interested in contributing to?

SCL Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health in Mar 2022

Interview

Applied 3/15 Interviewed 3/29 Never heard back from recruiter & hiring managers. Was told to email them if I didn’t hear back within 1-2 weeks and emailed on the 3rd week and never got a response

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was with Program Director, she was very efficient and detailed in what they were looking for, was personable as well. She got to know me as a person, and as a professional s appeared authentic in her approach with me.

Interview Questions
  • What can You Bring to the Organization?

SCL Health

Application

I interviewed at SCL Health

Interview

Spoke to HR for a phone screen then spoke to a director. Third interview was with a group of directors. I was told to wait a week to hear back after interviews were done. I was ghosted by SCL and eventually had to track down HR after my follow up to the search lead was ignored. Once that was done I was promptly sent a templated rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SCL Health

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SCL Health in Nov 2021

Interview

Video interview with 4 managers. They were not sent my resume from my recruiter. I was told I would hear back within the next two days. I never heard back from the recruiter or hiring managers, it’s been over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • “What do you bring to the unit?” “What are you looking for in a unit?”
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews

SCL Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SCL Health as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.61 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for End User Analyst and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Financial Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SCL Health takes an average of 27 days when considering 76 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for CNA had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SCL Health according to 76 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.08%

Work at SCL Health? Share Your Experiences

SCL Health logo

SCL Health Careers

Cover image for SCL Health

Work that matters. A team you can trust. SCL Health, now Intermountain Health, is a leading nonprofit organization and health system...More

• Careers
  • Our Care Sites
  • Benefits

Company Updates

1 days ago

Company News
St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, MT, now part of Intermountain Health, has received a national certification for the advanced treatment of stroke. The Advanced Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center Certification from The Joint Commission demonstrates that St. Vincent meets the healthcare industry’s most rigorous standards for performing endovascular thrombectomy and providing excellent patient care.
Shared image - St. Vincent Healthcare Receives Certification in Advanced Stroke Treatment from The Joint Commission
www.sclhealth.org

2 days ago

Employee Story
One of our recent Circle of Care honorees at Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, CO, Lauren Ostuni, RN, stumbled into pursuing a nursing career after enrolling in a lactation course to satisfy a credit requirement. The experience opened her eyes to the amazing capabilities of a woman's body and inspired her to become a nurse. The grateful patient who recognized Lauren with a Circle of Care donation writes, "I could not have made it through my daughter's birth without you." Lauren understands and shares that sentiment for the care she has received here at Lutheran and, in turn, extends that kind of care to her patients. Circle of Care means that sometimes one gives all the care they can, but other times, they receive all the care they need. While Lauren expresses that she is humbled by the miracle of life and her job, we would like to express our heartfelt gratitude and are humbled to honor her! Thank you to all the incredible caregivers bringing new life into this world!
Shared image

SCL Health Photos

+ Add Photo
SCL Health photo of: Some of our wonderful nurses at St. Mary's.
SCL Health photo of: St. Mary's out in the community doing blood pressure checks.
SCL Health photo of: Wonderful volunteers at St. James.
SCL Health photo of: Carol Flattum, Guest Services at St. Vincent Healthcare
SCL Health photo of: St. James Healthcare
SCL Health photo of: Platte Valley Medical Center's DAISY Award winner.
SCL Health photo of: Dee has been volunteering at Saint Joseph for 45 years!

Expert Career Advice