SCL Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by a video interview and then an in person interview at the facility. Everyone was very friendly and I appreciated the time they took to talk with me. Each interview was over an hour long and the last one that was in person was almost 4 hours and included a tour of the facility.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a recruiter, then an in person interview with the manager. All pleasant experiences. The recruiter was very helpful and I ended up taking the position and really enjoy the manager as well. The interview was not very high pressure.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you will be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint James, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCL Health (Saint James, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

interview with nursing director.

Interview Questions

• she reviews your entire life, and makes sure you know she is in charge by putting down your lifestyle   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Arvada, CO).

Interview

I interviewed for Colorado Lutheran Home. They give you a tour of facility and then 2 people sat with me and allowed for questions. The process to apply and get hired was drawn out and long. Actually reached out to references and are thorough in background check with even checking with your highschool and other colleges for info on you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have medical experience it will count as more

CNA Interview

Interview

The process was not that long. Starts off with a call from the recruiter and if they approve then they set up and interview with the hiring manager for the position. If hired and you accept, you do like 3 days of new hire orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult patient and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I kind of networked my way into the position and they happened to have a position open that fit my skills. I had two informal "informational interviews" with members of management, a phone interview with a recruiter, and a formal interview that took a little over four hours with several members of our department.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health in November 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was poorly executed. The interview went well, and many promises were made but not kept by the employer.

Interview Questions

• I can honestly say that there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCL Health (Lafayette, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a little intimidating. The first interview is done by phone which takes about 35-40 min. The second interview is done with the department managers. I had to wait for an hour past my interview scheduled time which made the nerves that much worse.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with another co-worker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay. They offered less but because I had been with my previous employer for 12 years and had more experience I was able to negotiate more pay.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Initially things happened quickly and I proceeded from recruiter screening interview to an interview with the hiring manager to an in-person interview. The in-person interview was an all-day process in which I met with roughly 12 different people at various levels of the organization. I was then told that I needed to perform an exercise to show that I could do the job they wanted and I would receive follow up contact to schedule that. I did not hear anything after that. It was just very unprofessional to go from progressing quickly through all steps to then hearing nothing at all with zero contact. To me this is a red flag about the organization. If this is how they treat people that are potential employees, I wonder how well they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. How do you handle conflict? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Topeka, KS).

Interview

I honestly do not know what the process is like now, because it has changed quite a bit, since I was hired, but you apply for jobs on-line though the web-site, then I believe go through an interview with Human Resources, then would be referred to department specific people for any further interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offer the job, for the starting pay, plus an additional amount based on my past experience in a similar job! I don't know if that has changed over the years or not!