SCL Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Cancer Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring process included a telephone interview, an interview with manager and a group interview. The telephone interview was very easy. Asked why I wanted to leave current company. The one on one interview went well. It was more of a getting to know you type interview. The group interview was a lot harder as there were about five people throwing questions at me. Just was very honest and did the best I could. Many times the group interviews are to check your skills but also to see if you will fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions such as what do you like least about current job, how to handle angry physicians.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Clinical Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

One interview its director, managers and coordinators on strengths weaknesses. Desire and abilities. What could I bring to the position. How would I change things about the department. How I supported senior leadership and inspired employees.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the organization?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do your homework on comparable wages. Had to negotiate for fair and equitable compensation according to the market in the area. Overall experience was average

Behavioral Health Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCL Health (Wheat Ridge, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process entailed sitting with the director of the ED as well as the director of nursing. They both asked a series of questions involving my past experience, education, and why I was interested in position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you would contribute to the health care team here?   Answer Question

RN Home Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a job fair and gave them a resume. They called the next day to set up an interview. I made an appointment for early the next week. Arrived early, but had to wait till past the scheduled time. Interviewed with someone other than the person originally scheduled to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about critical thinking skills, and time management.   Answer Question

Phlebotomy, Varied Hours Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Tulsa, OK) in August 2011.

Interview

You had a short phone interview w/ a recruiter, than a 1:1 w/ the recruiter. You had a wait to be called back like a week or so. Then you were scheduled w/ the supervisor for another 1:1. Then you had to go to Hr do paperwork and such then another couple weeks before starting. It was ridiculous personally. A lot of wasted time!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What are you future career goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. I had to take a pay cut to work here b/c I needed the experience and the job market for phlebs here in tulsa sucks.

Digital Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied in the midst of a department restructing, so the "duration of the process" was a little longer than usual. However, once the ball got rolling, it was fairly quick and the HR Rep did a fabulous job keeping me in the loop on the next steps and where SCL Health was in their process.
    I had 1) an HR Phone Screening call, 2) a 1-on-1 call with the hiring Director, and 3) an in person interview with my future director and the department VP, and finally 4) an in person interview with my future director and the two other department directors.

By the time I was done, I felt very comfortable in knowing who I would work with daily, our department's leadership style and personalities, the Mission, Vision and Values of the system and of the specific department in which I would work.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based questions ... (i.e. Tell me about a time when X-Y-Z or a situation where X-Y-Z)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Billings, MT) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes some time. About a month or so I think is about how long it took to get through interviews and such. Pretty straight forward interview questions.

End User Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Interview took place with several folks on the team including the management. They asked a series of questions and scenarios about my experience. Lasted over an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

End User Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCL Health in November 2011.

Interview

I was given a job interview because I had a recommendation from a current employee. When I got to the interview there was 7 people in the room asking me questions one at a time. Some questions tested my technical knowledge. Other questions were just basic interview questions. After showing them that I knew what I was talking about they were very impressed.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions really tested your knowledge of computers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a fair wage and I accepted.

End User Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Manager and Supervisor asked me about my various experience. Manager Gavin, seemed like he was high as a kite during the interview. He also did not really seem interested in my answers and stated he had to leave 1/2 way through.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions during this interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done; except that I asked if they would provide the recommended vaccines as per the CDC and they totally used the ignore tactic on me. For those of you who do not know what the ignore tactic is, they just do not provide an answer and hope you just drop the whole issue.