SCL Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SCL Health

2.7

Sort:

TAC Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend, but SCL went through a contract company, who then contacted me. I was a contractor for 6 months and then hired on full time with SCL. From what I can tell they no longer use the contracting company anymore and hire directly through SCL. I had 1 phone interview, and 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions here and there threw me for a loop, mostly because I was not in front of a PC and speaking to them on the phone so it was difficult for me to explain step by step how I would resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, it was a fair wage at the time.

Executive- Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Broken promises, failed commitments. Too many red flags in position and leadership team and I believe that they already had a candidate to offer the position to and I was extraneous baggage. Offered to answer questions, but did not respond. They may have also been fishing for competitive information that I did not provide. I have no idea what the final outcome is as the HR team will not respond or even acknowledge receipt of expenses which were substantial and they had failed to make arrangements for, resulting in my outlay. They are small and will likely be swallowed in a few years so not a place to spend time

Specialist, Digital Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

About three weeks after I submitted my application, a representative from HR reached out to organize a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager called and asked five questions ranging from past work experiences, what I would aim to complete first if I were selected for the position, and even where I saw myself in a few years, I waited another three weeks until I had my in-person interview at the corporate office. Once I completed that, they were very transparent about the number of candidates they had left to interview. I wasn't sure who I'd hear back from next, but I was honored to hear from the Senior Vice President and Chief Communications and Marketing Officer about joining the team!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a couple years?
      What is one of the first things you'd do in the position?   Answer Question

HR Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening with the recruiter and then had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I also met the team during my face to face interview and for part of it I shadowed the lead to get a feel for the role. After that I waited a couple days and received an offer.

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Denver, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

I received an email from the hiring manager about two months after applying. The interview came about a week and a half after the email. Which, comprised of a panel interview consisting of the hiring manager, 2 shift supervisors and a lead technician.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you have any prior SPD experience? If not, how does your previous work experience apply to this position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

There were multiple interviews for a 2 month process. If they did not think I would be appropriate for the position then I could have been told by the 2 interview not 5 interviews and 2 months later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Recruiter screening interview, then if passed you are called in for formal interview with management and a tour. After they completed a few interviews I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a Time you had to deal with an angry customer, what was the situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What makes you want to work in a hospital Pharmacy?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone interview with the main hiring manager, followed by referral to hiring managers at specific clinics. Standard reference worksheet sent via email. In-person interview at those clinics that expressed interest.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple in person and one phone interview. Sit in with a panel of leaders asking various questions. Approximately one hour long or so. Related to the industry questions.

Interview Questions

• Management scenario questions. Problem/Solution questions.   1 Answer