SCL Health Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCL Health Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SCL Health

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

Initially things happened quickly and I proceeded from recruiter screening interview to an interview with the hiring manager to an in-person interview. The in-person interview was an all-day process in which I met with roughly 12 different people at various levels of the organization. I was then told that I needed to perform an exercise to show that I could do the job they wanted and I would receive follow up contact to schedule that. I did not hear anything after that. It was just very unprofessional to go from progressing quickly through all steps to then hearing nothing at all with zero contact. To me this is a red flag about the organization. If this is how they treat people that are potential employees, I wonder how well they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. How do you handle conflict? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SCL Health

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCL Health (Broomfield, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple in person and one phone interview. Sit in with a panel of leaders asking various questions. Approximately one hour long or so. Related to the industry questions.

Interview Questions

• Management scenario questions. Problem/Solution questions.   1 Answer