SCL Health Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SCL Health

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCL Health (Lakewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen conducted by HR. Interviewer's questions and response to my answers showed negativity to the point where I had to question why they interviewed me in the first place.

Interview Questions

• What did your last boss consider to be your weakest characteristic?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SCL Health

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCL Health.

Interview

I applied online and received a request from the recruiter for a phone interview within a few business days. The phone interview went well, and I moved into the second stage. The second phone interview was with the actual hiring manager. This also went well and I was asked to come in for a final in-person interview.
    The final interview consisted of meeting with two groups: managers and prospective team members. I left feeling good about the interview but still unclear on what exactly they were looking for. The hiring manager stated they would follow up in 6 weeks on candidate status post interview and stated that they always let candidates know their status and don't leave candidates wondering.
    After 6 weeks, I received zero updates. A few days post "deadline" I e-mailed the recruiter and was informed that I was not selected. The lack of follow up was disappointing especially since it was insisted that they do not leave candidates hanging.
    While the interviews were about average the lack of follow-up from the hiring manager and/or recruiter turned this into a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What would you do in xyz situation?   Answer Question