SCO Family of Services Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCO Family of Services Case Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCO Family of Services (Jamaica, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an easy going process however after being offered the job i was then asked about my background. I was already given orientation dates and a start date until I was truthful about my background which included a petty incident from 7 years ago. They told me not to attend the dates they gave me and said they would be in contact. They are very nice. She said I had nothing to worry about, I just hope it is true and and they contact me soon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for your position?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for SCO Family of Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCO Family of Services (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

They did a group interview with about 18 to 20 people. The position was in the Bronx, but the interview was held in Queens. They were interviewing for multiple positions. You had to sell yourself in a room full of people.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCO Family of Services (Queens Village, NY).

Interview

Took a long time to get back to me about coming in for an interview. Everyone was all over the place. They like to do a lot of group interviews. So be prepared for that process.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I was like, "this is what I have and would you like it."