SDL Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SDL Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at SDL

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Superior, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SDL (Superior, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Was contacted directly through CU Career Services by HR representative. Interviewed twice over the phone, was then brought in for a first-round interview with an Associate Project Manager. This was the most candid interview, he provided the most information about the daily activities and the most common frustrations with the job. Also he gave a lot of information about the workplace environment. Didn't review my resume before the interview, and barely asked me any questions. Came in for second in-person interview with the Program Manager--this was the most formal interview by far. To be honest, it seemed like she didn't have much time for the interview and she asked very few questions. Was mostly informational to make fill in any gaps that weren't on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how to deal with disagreements with upper management. (not a very hard interview, as you can see).   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Attempted to appeal for a higher position--but being right out of college, that wasn't an option. The hourly was also not negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for SDL

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SDL (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It too 7 rounds
    1. Apptitude consist of email writing and maths
    2.HR general dicussion about the comapany
    3.case study was realated to project
    4. Interview with senior manager again genral question on project management, study and past experiance.
    5. interview with program manager- same questions
    6. again with line manager- same question
    7. general manager- genral question

Interview Questions

• why you want to work here?
      Question relating to project management and project?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary was directly given on offer later.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SDL.

Interview

process consisted of a written test, walk through of cv current/previous work experience, scenario based questions around difficult resources and technologies and tools you would use to overcome any issues you were faced with.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were working with a difficult colleague?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question