SDLC Partners Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.4

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview lasted about half an hour. I was asked behavioral questions, why I was interviewing, and what I expected from the company. Interviewed with two people, one asking me the questions and the other telling me about the role of the job and what I would be doing.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was emailed after applying online and scheduled to do a phone interview. I then did a phone interview that was followed by a skills assessment test online. I was emailed again to schedule another phone interview with behavior/scenario questions as well as a face to face interview with two separate people

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time I had to work with a very short deadline.   Answer Question

IT Consultant/Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied online on September, they supplied an online assessment and then an onsite interview. There are two rounds for onsite interview, one is for manager, another is technical. They said they would have feedback in 24 to 48 hours, but I didn't get the result for one month. And the first time hr replied my email, but until now he didn't reply me again when I sent two emails.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter responded immediately after application. Asked to take the online assessment test within one week. Later there was an in-person interview followed by client interview. Recruiter and manager were good. Typically they will not call back unless most interested on profile. Negotiate well to keep an upper hand do not give up on negotiation. Has good clients and placement happens faster.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain your software automation testing experience?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

This is the most ridiculous interview process I have ever come across. The questions during the interview was pretty simple. I received a call letting me know that they are extending an offer to me. It is very hard to get to folks in Human Resources. They pretend like they are working for NASA! All calls will be redirected to voice mails and will never be returned.

Usually HR guys are pretty friendly during the interview process. But not at SDLC. When they don't have the basic decency on how to treat people, reply to email and voice mails, I am pretty sure the experience with them once you join isn't going to be different.

If by any change you have to interview with this company, be prepared to be mistreated.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I gained access to the company through networking and had 2 telephone screening interviews initially, one with a senior level manager and one with a recruiter. Both telephone interviews were positive experiences, no tricks, just the expected attempt to understand my skills and knowledge/interest in the company. A second telephone conversation with the recruiter was focused more on making arrangements for face-to-face 1:1 interviews with 2 direct managers and a project manager. The company offered and paid for an overnight stay in preparation for the face-to-face interviews due to the distance I needed to travel. The face-to-face meetings were less than 1 hour with each interviewer, for a total of less than 3 consecutive hours. The experience was very positive overall and there were no "games played" during the interview process, although I did feel a bit like there was a good guy/bad guy approach -- understandable when interviewing/applying for a client facing project management position. Overall, it was apparent to me that this company has very intelligent and dedicated employees and everyone I interacted with during the interview process made every attempt to help me feel comfortable during the interview process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

15 minute phone interview - discuss background
    Benefits interview- Go over the benefits SDLC Partners offers/ answer any other questions about the company
    2 interviews with supervisors in both BQA/ Icis Coding - 1 hour 30 minutes approx
    Interview with one of the partners (final)

**process has since changed since my interview** less interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to make a decision that would positively affect the outcome of the team/ project you worked on.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with both the Requirements Manager and a Senior Business Analyst. Each interview was one hour long. Both interviewers were quite cordial and I felt at ease during the process.

Interview Questions

• Both asked a series of /behavioral-type/ interview questions. For example: describe a time where where you had to make a difficult decision that turned out wrong, describe how you, in the past, handled a difficult co-worker, and describe a situation in which you implemented process improvements. The questions were quite challenging.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

screening call, Online written test, two phone interviews, one face to face interview. the entire process took 3 months as they were trying to find a role for me.

Interview Questions

• How did you improve process in your previous company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SDLC Partners (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

1 phone call, 2 skype interviews (I was not in Pittsburgh at the time of interview). I worked with one recruiter who was very helpful and professional. I then interviewed with the hiring manager and a current consultant.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my ability to work independently and be self-motivated.   1 Answer