SE Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SE Solutions

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SE Solutions (Arlington, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

A phone interview was set up with the team. Interview was about 20 minutes total. Phone interview went well and experience requirements were met for the specific position. It is more than likely the company had another candidate asking for less money.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you ran into and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SE Solutions (Reston, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to explain project assignment and general responsibilities for the position. Line personnel then conducted a phone screen, followed by 1:1 face to face interview with project manager and Division VP.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience questions along with a specific project overview intended to determine cultural fit for the project assignment. Interviewer then asked a series of "tell me how you would" or "explain a time when" behavior questions to learn how I think.   Answer Question