SEA Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SEA Corp

2.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEA Corp (Middletown, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

Sat down in a conference room with the hiring manager and the SW supervisor for the project for which I applied. Pretty standard behavioral interview took place. They talked more about the company and the project than they interviewed.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEA Corp (Middletown, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

Arrived and was interviewed by the team leader of the hiring division and someone from another division. They told me about what the kind of work the company did and what kind of projects I could expect to work on. Also gave me an overview of their benefits package.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEA Corp in July 2015.

Interview

The hiring process here is very quick, which worked out for me. The day after I applied i got an email from the hiring manager and had an interview within 2 days.

As for the interview there was no real technical questions. It was mostly talking about my background and my Navy experience relation to the job.

I found out I had gotten the job on the spot and they have been working with me through my military separation to make sure I roll right into work and keep a paycheck coming. From what i have seen they genuinely care about their employees and have also been working with me to make sure I have medical coverage until their plan kicks in.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online and got a request to interview the next day. Easy, i felt as if they had decided to hire me before i even walked in. No phone interview, a few emails back and fourth and then the interview. found out i got the job at the end of the interview.

Computer Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEA Corp (Middletown, RI).

Interview

Very low key, placed an importance on how you think and your accomplishments on projects in college over just your GPA. I felt they gave me ample time to answer the questions thoroughly as opposed to feeling like they got keywords that they wanted to hear. Questions were more focused on my projects and how I thought they were successful and why I did something I did. I liked this over other employers where I just felt like they briefly quizzed me and decided they had enough information to decide my fate. I felt the interview was more than fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project where you implemented something, and tell me why you implemented it in the way you did over alternative ways.   Answer Question