SEB AB Loan Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEB AB Loan Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SEB AB (Tallinn (Estonia)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview included analysis of financial figures and some accounting questions. Once company completed the process and confirmed, that they are hiring me, manager of the department introduced me to new employees and after a week SEB has said, that the security background failed, which is wrong. I have never been to police or had any debts or any similar stuff. Basically it was someone's wrong decision to hire new empoyee during the financial crises and company has decided to cover itself with security check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SEB AB

Loan Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEB AB (Gothenburg (Sweden)) in January 2009.

Interview

I got contacted by email and then I was assesed in group interview. each interview consisted of seven members and two interviewer. We were interviewed approximately 6 rounds. then we was invited to 1:1 interview at the office. The interview was very easy and did not consist of any brainteaser nor competency tests.

Interview Questions