SEI Investments Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEI Investments Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments.

Interview

Incredibly long interview process. it lasted 3 ours with 3 different teams. Although I thought the process went well and was called in for another interview, I did not get the position. The people were nice enough and the interview was more of an overview. Not too many detailed questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SEI Investments

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with my hiring manager and the manager over the associated department. The interview questions were challenging but reasonable. The interviewers presented a level of comfort during our discussions.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your previous experience to excel in a new industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen (very basic just run through resume and career interests). Then there is an in person interview with about 3 different people (Supervisor, Manager, Director). Took about 2 weeks total.

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

I meet with two supervisors and one manager. It was a group panel discussion. They asked about my role with my former company, and the reason I left the company. The wanted to know if I worked well under pressure and if I could work longer hours at the start of the month.

Interview Questions

• What is the stock symbol for the company? Can you work overtime? What is your weakest skill? What is your best skill?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interned as a former intern. Very laid back and casual since I had a strong network. This company is all about who you know

Interview Questions

• The most creative thing Ive ever done? A very generic question and hard to gauge what they were looking for in an answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Collegeville, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

The first interview consists of a 4 hour day at the SEI offices in Collegeville, PA. You are first taken on a tour of the large campus where SEI resides as they tell you all about the unique things they have done to make their culture unique. This is done in a group, which was about 15 people when I was there.

Then you return to a room where current employees answer any questions for the group in an informal atmosphere. Everyone takes a quick break afterwards.

You are then assigned 3-4 different recruiters to have a 15-25 minute 1:1 interview with each and talk about your background and personality to see how you would fit into the firm. After this grueling process you are finished with your first round interview.

I would recommended maintaining communication with the liaison to which you are assigned because there are many applicants walking through their doors each day.

You should note that there was no technical questions regarding the position I applied for (business analyst).

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEI Investments in June 2011.

Interview

Fast and simple