SEI Investments Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SEI Investments in March 2017.

Interview

Was away at school, so they called me on the phone. I got past the first interview on the phone, but already accepted a position at another company. Not very hard questions for the first interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SEI Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied through a college/university, and interviewed on campus first round. The interview was fairly easy, mostly behavioral and resume questions. I later received an email informing me that I was selected for final round, and informing me I would interview with a team within SEI, which I have not done yet. Overall great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked to participate in a 15 minute phone interview with someone in HR. The questions were mostly about myself and my experiences in the past that would apply to working at SEI. I am sure their later rounds of interviews are more knowledge intensive but the initial interview was quite easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. I was first asked to go into further detail about my resume and about what out companies I was interviewing with. I was also asked a few behavioral and probability questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had a disagreement with a team member and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

They contacted me via e-mail and asked me to come for an interview day. The day consists of 1 on 1 interviews that are 20 minutes long, and you rotate through about 4 people. It's very easy because they all basically ask you the same questions, and they're very nice. All background/interest in the job questions. Everyone was very nice