SEI Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEI Investments Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through an implementation partner, i got 2 Phone interviews one from the vendor company and one from SEI investments, overall it was not very difficult. when the interview got over got the confirmation call from the vendor in two days and started working after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Basic HTML/ Angular JS questions
      Roles and responsibilities of previous company
      are you comfortable working in agile?
      Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ancient Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Ancient Oaks, PA).

Interview

Applied for the position online and received a return call within a few days. Had to play telephone tag with the recruiter for several days. He ended up leaving me a message with his email address to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, asked general tech writing questions. Recruiter asked about my availability for an in-person interview and said he would email me with an interview date and time.

He never sent the email to me. Next, I received a message that he was waiting for me to show up for my interview. I contacted him to advise I never received an email from him advising of an interview date and time. He confirmed the message was never sent to me, then stated they're looking at internal candidates. No apology, nothing. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe your writing experience?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews - very simple questions. Mostly personal/personality/behavioral questions. No curveballs. Very relaxed and comfortable set-up. They really want you to work there if they bring you in

Interview Questions

• Do you have any accounting experience   1 Answer

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview took place in a meeting room with manager, team lead. It went for 30 minutes mostly covering about my past experience and how I responded to real time scenarios. Not too technical.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Found the process awkward and as if the interviewers weren't sure what they needed for the role. The folks that work there seem nice but the no management environment and open working space was odd.

Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SEI Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

College on-campus: 2 30 minute interviews. 2nd round at SEI: 2 30 minute interviews. Interview was fairly basic with mostly behavioral questions and walking them through my resume but position they matched me with for the interview was not a good fit.

Wealth Platform Adoption Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEI Investments.

Interview

Interviewed with three people from the team. Was told by HR/Recruiting Specialist to bring a completed hard copy application in addition to the one completed on-line. The application was never taken from me and this did take some time to complete. Never received any further communication from SEI post-interview. At least let your candidates know if they were not selected. It felt like they just brought me in so they could hire their internal candidate, I did receive a response to my "Thank You" from two of the interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about my background/previous experience   Answer Question

Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was 4 people round robin. This took about 3 hours. Final round was with a specific department. This took about 2 hours. Included tour of building. HR very helpful throughout process. They let you know within a week or two. All interviewers were professional and nice to talk to.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Malvern, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at a career expo and was invited for an on campus interview the next day for the Wealth Platform Developer Position. OCI was pretty typical with a mix of behavioral and technical questions. A month later I was invited to go to their office in Malvern for a day interview. I met with 4 different employees, two tech and two business. Most of the time they had me ask them questions, and at this stage I only had one technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of numbers, remove duplicates and return the list of unique numbers in the list   Answer Question

Investor Relations/PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

It is a high tech environment. The receptionist is only there to tell you to sign in at the computer. You type the HR person's information in and sit in the waiting area. The HR person then gives you a tour, then I was given 30 minutes with the more junior person on the team and 30 minutes with the manager. The entire process took about 75 minutes. I did not have enough time with the manager because she had to rush out to another meeting.

Interview Questions

• Standard. Do your research on what types of interview techniques are used for the type of position you are applying.   1 Answer