SEI Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was long (probably longest I ever attended) - 3 HR interviews, 1 Phone and 4 people (in person) interviewed me.Everything was positive. HR promised to get back in 2 weeks. But there was absolutely no response. Don't know why they waste others time calling for interview and going into silence.

Operations Analyst-IMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and had a phone interview. I had four interviews since then for three positions. Two for one position and one for each of the other. I got a tour of the campus and its so beautiful! Everyone from HR to the managers and supervisors interviewing me were great. I am still waiting to hear back on whether or not they want to bring me on to the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's website, had an on campus interview with an HR person, and was invited to interview at SEI's headquarters. I interviewed with two people, and then a one on one interview with a supervisor. Overall, the interview was not bad and most of the questions were about my resume. The interviewers could have been more enthusiastic.

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with 3 teams in the accounting dept, very nice and straightforward people. Made SEI seem like a very good company to work for. One of the cons is that it was a long process and a lot of repeated questions over 2.5 hours.

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments.

Interview

It is a very easy and laid back interview process! I had a phone screening at first and then an in person interview a couple weeks later. The communication with HR can be difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Phone interview is behavioral and in person is more job specific.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied through a college/university, and interviewed on campus first round. The interview was fairly easy, mostly behavioral and resume questions. I later received an email informing me that I was selected for final round, and informing me I would interview with a team within SEI, which I have not done yet. Overall great experience.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments.

Interview

First round interview at college/university, and second round at SEI office. Interviews were not too difficult. Interviewer was friendly, and mainly wanted to understand why you are interested in the company. In addition, they want to give you a brief overview of the company and the position. They seem to have a cool campus in Oaks, and they describe it as very similar to Google. Great company, and overall great experience.

Lead Designer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very casual but professional atmosphere. I met with an Art Director, the Digital & Creative VP and my HR contact. Presented a variety of pieces on my laptop and brought plenty of print samples, I felt very prepared for the interview and had a large scope of work to showcase my skill set. Interview went smooth and seemed like we were in sync. After the interview HR followed up for my reference contacts, they followed up saying they were having trouble connecting with one and wanted to touch base with me, I confirmed a time but no phone call or email. No response, no follow-up or confirmation, I've heard nothing back from HR.

Overall the interview process was smooth but the lack of respect to follow-up with candidates is very disappointing.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by four people and it was a pretty easy process. They asked easy questions and each lasted for about 20 minutes. Pretty conversational and easy going. I was mostly given a description about what my role would be and what I would be doing daily. Two executives had interviewed and then two current interns.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with my hiring manager and the manager over the associated department. The interview questions were challenging but reasonable. The interviewers presented a level of comfort during our discussions.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your previous experience to excel in a new industry?   1 Answer

See What SEI Investments Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Analyst in Oaks, PA

Pros: “Knowledge/work experience, company courses, college course reimbursement, team members (depending), open work environment, benefits, and more! This is a very good place to gain experience...”“Knowledge/work experience, company courses, college course reimbursement, team members (depending), open work environment, benefits, and more! This is a very good place to gain experience working in the investments industry, and can lead to either a career within the company or outside of the company, many opportunities depending on your career outlook. There are company happy hours throughout the year, and some teams even have team happy hours and holiday dinners. Definitely a great place to start or intern for anyone who wants a career in business or accounting.” – Full Review