SEI Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEI Investments Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.6

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEI Investments.

Interview

Had a phone interview for summer analyst programs. Was pretty straight forward. "Why do you want to work in this field?" "Walk me through your resume." "How has your past experience prepared you for this program?" etc.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly the interviewer asked about a tv show that I put under "Interests" and I had to come up with a short summary of the show to explain why I like it so much.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Malvern, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at a career expo and was invited for an on campus interview the next day for the Wealth Platform Developer Position. OCI was pretty typical with a mix of behavioral and technical questions. A month later I was invited to go to their office in Malvern for a day interview. I met with 4 different employees, two tech and two business. Most of the time they had me ask them questions, and at this stage I only had one technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of numbers, remove duplicates and return the list of unique numbers in the list   Answer Question

Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was 4 people round robin. This took about 3 hours. Final round was with a specific department. This took about 2 hours. Included tour of building. HR very helpful throughout process. They let you know within a week or two. All interviewers were professional and nice to talk to.

Investor Relations/PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

It is a high tech environment. The receptionist is only there to tell you to sign in at the computer. You type the HR person's information in and sit in the waiting area. The HR person then gives you a tour, then I was given 30 minutes with the more junior person on the team and 30 minutes with the manager. The entire process took about 75 minutes. I did not have enough time with the manager because she had to rush out to another meeting.

Interview Questions

• Standard. Do your research on what types of interview techniques are used for the type of position you are applying.   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through an implementation partner, i got 2 Phone interviews one from the vendor company and one from SEI investments, overall it was not very difficult. when the interview got over got the confirmation call from the vendor in two days and started working after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Basic HTML/ Angular JS questions
      Roles and responsibilities of previous company
      are you comfortable working in agile?   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was long (probably longest I ever attended) - 3 HR interviews, 1 Phone and 4 people (in person) interviewed me.Everything was positive. HR promised to get back in 2 weeks. But there was absolutely no response. Don't know why they waste others time calling for interview and going into silence.

Operations Analyst-IMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and had a phone interview. I had four interviews since then for three positions. Two for one position and one for each of the other. I got a tour of the campus and its so beautiful! Everyone from HR to the managers and supervisors interviewing me were great. I am still waiting to hear back on whether or not they want to bring me on to the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's website, had an on campus interview with an HR person, and was invited to interview at SEI's headquarters. I interviewed with two people, and then a one on one interview with a supervisor. Overall, the interview was not bad and most of the questions were about my resume. The interviewers could have been more enthusiastic.

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with 3 teams in the accounting dept, very nice and straightforward people. Made SEI seem like a very good company to work for. One of the cons is that it was a long process and a lot of repeated questions over 2.5 hours.

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments.

Interview

It is a very easy and laid back interview process! I had a phone screening at first and then an in person interview a couple weeks later. The communication with HR can be difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Phone interview is behavioral and in person is more job specific.   Answer Question