SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West

Organizer/Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy interview just say what you want them to hear (stroke there ego they live for that) a lot of outdated and uninspired scenario question (tell me about a time type stuff)

Interview Questions

• share a time when you had to deal with a angry member   1 Answer

Union Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West (Oakland, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

the first interview is a telephone interview, which is pretty easy. Next you will have and in person panel interview with several organizers. The way the interview is conducted will make you second guess if you actually want the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle several demanding projects or campaigns at one time?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The phone interview went very well. The HR rep. was knowledgeable and friendly. At the 1on1 and group interviews I was told to "expect to miss your deadlines" from the analysts I was to manage. They had no real understanding of how they fit into the big picture. No understanding of how to prioritize and quantify work or factor ad hocs into their workday. I went in very optimistic after reading about how dynamic the company was supposed to be - I did not come out of these interviews with the same optimism. I was not impressed with their understanding of 6 Sigma or Lean even though that is what they were supposedly looking for.

Interview Questions

• "What are 5 adjectives that describe you? "   1 Answer
    • "What do you do when you miss deadlines?"   1 Answer