SELLBYTEL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2018

2.4

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone call asking me if I was still interested in the position, followed by a face to face interview scheduled the next day. Interview time was for 1pm and was attended at 1:40. Turned out to be an assessment room where candidates do a series of assessments based on the position you're there for. I had data entry, business concepts, and something else. Computers kept freezing so I didn't pay much attention to it. I was then escorted back out and waited nearly an hour to commence my 1:1. Basic interview questions: tell me about yourself, experiences, past jobs, how would you handle an irate customer, etc. After that, they send u on your way and if you're a match for the client, they will set up a Skype interview, followed by two additional Skype interviews "if" you seem fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from every other candidate?   Answer Question
    • How would you motivate your staff?   Answer Question

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in February 2010.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and got a call about a week later for a Technical Advisor position for an IT project in Barcelona. I did an interview in English, answered some questions about my experience and I was invited to the next round of interviews. The next interview was a group interview, with 3 HR people asking questions and taking notes, there were about 6 or 7 people being interviewed at the same time, and we also had to fill a little skills test with questions about technology. After that interview I was invited to do a final one on one interview in Spanish where they asked both questions about my experience and behavioral questions. I got an offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, every candidate got offered the same salary.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Made it to the final interview was told I would hear something the next week if I did or didn't get the job! Never heard anything, emailed them and got no reply from them! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2018.

Interview

Starts with a phone call then you get to meet the supervisor of your team. You are asked a couple of questions related to the job, the company and the project you will work in. People are really transparent and answer to all your questions.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2014.

Interview

1. online contact on Linkedin. 2. General call to ask about your interest. 3. Intervju with HR person. 4. Test with questions about client service and online marketing 4. Intervju with team lead

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you intrested in this position. 2. How would you create and advert with below information so that pepole would click on this online. 3. How would you handle a unsatisfied client. 4.How would you handle a an argument within the work group. 5. Are you comfortable speaking on the phone with a client and as well in writting.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from the HR shortly asking for a suitable time for the next interview. We had to reschedule it few times. Finally, on agreed date I had a 10 minutes phone screening. While discussing my background, HR explained me that the role is more of Business Development, while I am more experienced as Account Manager. She advised me to apply for Account Strategist role, once it's created in the future.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Level 1 hiring process, hiring manager is the decision maker for hiring the candidate. Upon hiring there is a meet & greet session with the client. As SBT is an outsourcing company, they arrange 2nd session with their client to get their concurrence. HR talent acquisition people are supportive and guide through the process however non-responsive on key queries regarding salary, bonus, and other perks.

Interview Questions

• For sales rep position - hiring managers conduct role play so be prepared
      For inside sales manager role they might ask you to give a short presentation
      They give challenging scenarios to check business acumen of candidates. For example, how would you motivate a team member without giving any sales commission / rewards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was good with the future Supervisor for the project. It is a IT company project and he asked me about my job experience and education. Very nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in sales field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2018.

Interview

Only one interview very easy, just show interest in the project. Prove that you have some sales techniques. proactive and flexible.
    You start with a typical presentation of yourself and background. No role play.

Interview Questions

• previous experience, sales technique communication skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2014.

Interview

First you get a telephone interview in English with hr to check if you are fluent, then an interview with the project supervisor in the language of the project you are going to work for.

Interview Questions

• telephone interview with recruiter in english
      tell me something about yourself.
      then he explains the job

with the supervisor in the languages depending on the project:
      Why do you want to work in Sales?
      How long do you want to stay?
      Questions about your CV   1 Answer