SELLBYTEL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.3

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Made it to the final interview was told I would hear something the next week if I did or didn't get the job! Never heard anything, emailed them and got no reply from them! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in February 2010.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and got a call about a week later for a Technical Advisor position for an IT project in Barcelona. I did an interview in English, answered some questions about my experience and I was invited to the next round of interviews. The next interview was a group interview, with 3 HR people asking questions and taking notes, there were about 6 or 7 people being interviewed at the same time, and we also had to fill a little skills test with questions about technology. After that interview I was invited to do a final one on one interview in Spanish where they asked both questions about my experience and behavioral questions. I got an offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, every candidate got offered the same salary.

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

I have passed 2 interview: both very easy. The first was with HR and the second with the PM. During the interview with PM I have talk about my last experience. The interview took me around 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• did you ever sales something at the phone?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position as a Business Developer for a cloud computing company and I was first offered an informal phone interview. I was asked my past experience, what I expected from the role and why I wanted to work for the company. I was then invited to a second interview in person with the Business Development Manager. The interview lasted about 30 minutes where my resume and experience was reviewed. Overall the interview process was positive, they did not ask many difficult questions and the interviewees were friendly and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me three positive attributes and one negative attribute about yourself?
      What is a data center.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2017.

Interview

After I have applied for sales position at the office at Lisbon, I had a first interview on the phone. It went well, the person was very nice, and it was quite a classic interview actually. Unfortunately, by the end of the interview, the person actually asked me if I was willing to be relocated in France near Marseille or Nice, whereas I applied for a position in Lisbon.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, your previous experiences and trainings.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group.

Interview

Easy interview process. Did 3 interviews in total counting the Skype and phone calls. The recruitment process was exactly as expected and they gave quick feedback.

However, there seemed to be a lack of coordination between the project and Sellbytel.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you prioritize following activities given following business scenarios   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group.

Interview

Their interview is so call assessment center style where to put a group of us in a room, got a few of us in a group to do presentation, then select from there to go have a quick "interview with the manager, very long wait time and the manager doesn't know what they are doing, they just select based of whether they like you or not based on impression, nothing about skill.

Interview Questions

• I am going for a customer service job and the asked me to sell.....   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Interview lasted 3 hours. Was used a role play with different issues involved, and as well were asked questions related to customer service, your experience, studies, why this company etc.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

There are some stages that we needed to pass. From assessment day (english test), and brief interview like tell them about yourself. There are total of 30sthg ppl inside the room. So they just ask for brief question

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Were you good at technical stuff   1 Answer

Virtual Demand Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process took about 3 weeks from the initial recruiter's contact. I have passed 5 phone interviews: 3 with BCN employees and 2 with Germans. The questions were mostly about sales experience, client acquisition and own motivation. The job offer came after all stages were completed, salary was not the dream salary, also a relocation package was offered, but bear in mind: if you are not from the EU they won't manage your residence,as their internal instruction disallow it them.