SELLBYTEL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SELLBYTEL Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2018

2.4

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in February 2010.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and got a call about a week later for a Technical Advisor position for an IT project in Barcelona. I did an interview in English, answered some questions about my experience and I was invited to the next round of interviews. The next interview was a group interview, with 3 HR people asking questions and taking notes, there were about 6 or 7 people being interviewed at the same time, and we also had to fill a little skills test with questions about technology. After that interview I was invited to do a final one on one interview in Spanish where they asked both questions about my experience and behavioral questions. I got an offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, every candidate got offered the same salary.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Made it to the final interview was told I would hear something the next week if I did or didn't get the job! Never heard anything, emailed them and got no reply from them! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2014.

Interview

1. online contact on Linkedin. 2. General call to ask about your interest. 3. Intervju with HR person. 4. Test with questions about client service and online marketing 4. Intervju with team lead

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you intrested in this position. 2. How would you create and advert with below information so that pepole would click on this online. 3. How would you handle a unsatisfied client. 4.How would you handle a an argument within the work group. 5. Are you comfortable speaking on the phone with a client and as well in writting.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Level 1 hiring process, hiring manager is the decision maker for hiring the candidate. Upon hiring there is a meet & greet session with the client. As SBT is an outsourcing company, they arrange 2nd session with their client to get their concurrence. HR talent acquisition people are supportive and guide through the process however non-responsive on key queries regarding salary, bonus, and other perks.

Interview Questions

• For sales rep position - hiring managers conduct role play so be prepared
      For inside sales manager role they might ask you to give a short presentation
      They give challenging scenarios to check business acumen of candidates. For example, how would you motivate a team member without giving any sales commission / rewards?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from the HR shortly asking for a suitable time for the next interview. We had to reschedule it few times. Finally, on agreed date I had a 10 minutes phone screening. While discussing my background, HR explained me that the role is more of Business Development, while I am more experienced as Account Manager. She advised me to apply for Account Strategist role, once it's created in the future.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in August 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard, had to do the same basic conversation over for 4 times with different people, all within a bit more of week time. After that I had to wait to two weeks to know I was hired.
    They hired me because I knew quite good what the job was about although my studies didn't pertain to any business education. With the right spirit and communicative skills you'll probably get hired. Questions weren't any exceptional. What's your motivation, etc.

Interview Questions

• I saw you put body language as a skill on your cv, how are you gonna use that on the telephone   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2014.

Interview

First you get a telephone interview in English with hr to check if you are fluent, then an interview with the project supervisor in the language of the project you are going to work for.

Interview Questions

• telephone interview with recruiter in english
      tell me something about yourself.
      then he explains the job

with the supervisor in the languages depending on the project:
      Why do you want to work in Sales?
      How long do you want to stay?
      Questions about your CV   1 Answer

ISAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Nuremberg (Germany)) in July 2011.

Interview

phone interview, then assesment center with 10 other people and during the assesment center a 1 : 1 with the hiring manager and the recruiter and the operations manager. assesment center was not really difficult and they did a presentation of the company before the process started. food was provided.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position as a Business Developer for a cloud computing company and I was first offered an informal phone interview. I was asked my past experience, what I expected from the role and why I wanted to work for the company. I was then invited to a second interview in person with the Business Development Manager. The interview lasted about 30 minutes where my resume and experience was reviewed. Overall the interview process was positive, they did not ask many difficult questions and the interviewees were friendly and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me three positive attributes and one negative attribute about yourself?
      What is a data center.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then called by a member of HR to discuss the role and my experience, and then an interview with the supervisor of the project for roughly an hour at the company premises a few days later

Interview Questions

• If I would be committed to staying long term to the company   1 Answer