SELLBYTEL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.3

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Made it to the final interview was told I would hear something the next week if I did or didn't get the job! Never heard anything, emailed them and got no reply from them! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group in February 2010.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and got a call about a week later for a Technical Advisor position for an IT project in Barcelona. I did an interview in English, answered some questions about my experience and I was invited to the next round of interviews. The next interview was a group interview, with 3 HR people asking questions and taking notes, there were about 6 or 7 people being interviewed at the same time, and we also had to fill a little skills test with questions about technology. After that interview I was invited to do a final one on one interview in Spanish where they asked both questions about my experience and behavioral questions. I got an offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, every candidate got offered the same salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

There are some stages that we needed to pass. From assessment day (english test), and brief interview like tell them about yourself. There are total of 30sthg ppl inside the room. So they just ask for brief question

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Were you good at technical stuff   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a group based interview with an English assessment. It was fairly easy, the interviewer did not even ask about candidates' knowledge of the company. It began with an introduction into the company. It was slightly unprofessional as no response was received following the interview and it was an immediate hiring, expected start date was 3 days following the interview process. The quality of the candidates shortlisted was appalling. Three out of five candidates could barely speak the language and was hard to understand. This obviously is just my personal perception.

Virtual Demand Generation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview went great but too much applicant in the same time, so it look four hours to wait for my turn of interview. And it was a group interview.

Virtual Technical Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview with team leader. We talked about past experience, strength & weakness.It was 1-1 interview and I felt like talking to a friend. There was one technical question. I was given time to ask questions. Team lead explained the position so that it meets my expectation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2016.

Interview

there was approx. 5 of us (group interview), first we had introduction, then a couple of questions, then team exercise,after which each individual was taken to a separate room for a couple of minutes, and at the end we had test on which they tested our english, and also we were given 2 examples and had to describe how we would act in these situations.

Interview Questions

• Why Barcelona? Why customer service? What would you bring to the company?
      - other part - when I was taken to the other room I was asked to play a role as a customer care representative while the interviewer was acting as a customer, so he could see how I behaive with an angry customer.
      Answer Question

Key Account Manager Automotive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2016.

Interview

Woman called me, briefly introducing herself. I asked for the salary. Ridiciously low, so I did not want to continue. Eventhough this was a position in Barcelona, where the salaries are low in general (but the costs of living are not!) I was not willing to accept 22.000 a year (!) before taxes.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)) in November 2016.

Interview

First call interview, and after 2 days is interview face to face took some times, around 3,5h, grammar test, play role and 2 e-mails in the second language, but all was in a good atmosphere, we also had to build the house from legos.

Interview Questions

• - Many questions about what is the customer service?
      - Tell me any story
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL Group (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

1 phone interview with HR, 10 minutes
    1 face-to-face interview with project manager and supervisor

I was not asked anything, only closed questions, I was told about the project, but did not really understand what my daily tasks would be, although I asked for clarification

Interview Questions

• Are you committed to staying in the company and in Barcelona for a while?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked with salesforce?   1 Answer
    • Do you know how a computer works?   1 Answer