SF State University Administrative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SF State University Administrative Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at SF State University

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SF State University (San Francisco, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The process takes months. There is to much paperwork to get done in order to get hired. You also have to submit an application in person with HR. At least this was the process in 2008. It seems that between HR, the hiring manager, your manager, and the unit supervisor there is no communication. The wait for an entry level job should not take more than a few weeks to have someone in place. This took months.

Interview Questions

• The questions are very simple. What is your strength/weakness? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SF State University

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SF State University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

why you want this job, what policies you know about the job. you apply online, the department sets up an interview. it takes 3-4 weeks for the whole process before you are offered the awful salary.

Administrative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SF State University.

Interview

I applied online through the school's website. I received an interview offer about a month later. The interview was conducted by a 3-person panel and took appoximately 30 minutes. There was a set of questions that the panel asked, and they wrote down my response as I spoke. There was time at the end of the interview for me to ask the panel questions.