SGV Marketing Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SGV Marketing Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at SGV Marketing

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very short and vague. He asked me basic questions about myself. I could tell something was fishy when more than 20 people were in the waiting room. When I asked about the other clients the company has worked for, he immediately cut me off to say "we are only focusing on Verizon" --- DOOR TO DOOR SALES. Don't be fooled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SGV Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Basic questions and conversation almost nothing related to the position. When asked what position I was applying to they said they weren't looking for that position anymore but for a "Manager"type position for their venture with Verizon. Which in the end turned out to be just door to door sales. Terrible company don't waste time going for interviews here.

Vague, Dysfunctional and shady.

Interview Questions

• If I felt prepared for a "manager position"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

After waiting for more than an hour, one of the recruiters/interviewers noticed me and finally called me in one of the offices for the interview.
    He asked for what I was applying and I told him I was applying for a Marketing Assistant/Intern position, he went on to say that they're not looking for that and are instead looking for some type of manager positions to be filled. I was fairly surprised by this since it was nothing I was expecting, and clearly not what I had spoken with the HR department over the phone in the previous day which was a full-time Marketing Assistant/Intern position that could be later changed to part-time if needed.

I was interested in this new offer so I scheduled a second interview the next day in the morning to learn more details. I arrived precisely on time, only to be informed that the person I was scheduled to see wasn't even in the office, and was "busy" and that I would be called again to be rescheduled, that call never came.