SGV & Co. Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SGV & Co. Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SGV & Co..

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast and smooth. The hiring staff was very professional and gave everyone a fair chance, regardless of what school they graduated from. You can be interviewed as much as three times depending on the screening process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SGV & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews before getting hired. First is with their HR officer and second is with their manager. Both interviewers were kind and easy to communicate with. The biggest disappointment for me is their process. I was scheduled for a 9 AM interview but had my turn at 2 in the afternoon. They should try to improve their process!

Interview Questions

• Usual questions only (Why SGV? etc.)   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Apply online and wait until the HR call you. The interview process will start in the HR and will direct you the Audit Manager/Partner for final interview. Then afterwards, they'll give you the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

The online registration delays everything. The website requires so much. They cannot proceed to the interview if something is missing on your online application. They'll text you that something is missing but they can't tell you either. But once you get over the online thing, everything will be smooth. You just need to follow up, due to large number of applicants and hires, sometimes they will overlook you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will determine your salary based on your academic achievement and yeah, including your school!

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

I sent an application online. The following week, I received a text message from them inviting me for an interview. There was an examination with a time limit of 15 minutes. After the examination, there would be an initial interview and if you passed, you will continue for the second interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself
      What are your strength(s) / weakness(es)?

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

It is said to be usually a one-day process. You have to create your profile online and attach TOR and CV. Then the Talent Team will contact you the next day for further info. Then they will contact you again for the sched of exam and interview. There is an essay exam then initial interview. When you passed the initial interview they will endorse you for manager's interview. Then if you passed it, they will give you job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

It was a one day process. Only one round of HR interview the I got the offer right ahead. Simple questions about your qualifications and what's written on your CV. Be prepared to know the service lines the firm has.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2014.

Interview

Usually, HR personnel visits colleges and review schools to encourage aspiring CPA to be hired. But if they were not be able to visit your school, you may walk-in and submit your resume and TOR in their office. They will invite you for an interview via text message around one month after your submission. On your interview date, it will only take a day processing.

Interview Questions

• On HR level, they will ask you usual questions in an interview - Tell me about yourself, etc.
      On Manager level, questions will depend on the managers that will interview you. Basically, to know you more and your expectations and if you're ready for the work.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

On the day after the board results were released, my boyfriend was texted by the HR. The next day he was already employed. I immediately tried my luck the next week. There are two steps in the interview: one with the HR and one with the managers. No interviews with HR were conducted for graduates with honors. So I passed the first stage. We were just asked what were the 3 groups that we want to be in. And from there, we would be talking to the managers.

Interview Questions

• What would make you stay?
      Why SGV?
      How long do you plan to stay?

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a panel type interview. I faced 5 directors/managers in a conference room. They were nice, one turned out to be my engagement manager and counselor when I was hired. Quite intimidating for a new graduate. Others went through an HR interview, but I didn't. The interview stages may depend on the school you graduated from and your merits.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about yourself/describe yourself
      - What is your favorite standard (IFRS) and briefly discuss
      - Tell us your experiences in a leadership role and how you handled it
      - What is the best characteristic of a leader for you
      - What are your hobbies, special skills and talents