SGV & Co. Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SGV & Co. Junior Associate Interview Questions

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I took.Exam was about assessed on logical, numerical, and communication skills.After that interview. If passed, the application is then forwarded for interview. I was Interviewed by a panel two Managers of the service line.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SGV & Co.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati City (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

First drop your resume in the firm. Then you will receive a text for your interview date. First interview is a panel interview of HR. Then that same day you will be interviewed by a manager. In the afternoon, it is the contract signing and acceptance of the job. It is a one day process.

Interview Questions

• HR Basic HR questions and your opinion on "How will you contribute in better working world."
      Manager: Audit related questions, amenable to long hours. What is your take on multi tasking.
      Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV & Co. (Makati, Rizal (Philippines)) in April 2009.

Interview

i applied during the campus recruitment day. i got a call from the hr. i took an audit exam and i went through an interview with an hr personnel. i signed the contract the same day. the next day i reported to the office. the manager oriented us of the things we're expected to do

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation