SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) Interview Questions

Interviews at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go)

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, they got back to me 4 weeks later to my surprise (I already moved on and almost forgot about this position). I had a phone screening with the recruiter who said that I will receive an email to schedule an in-person interview. I didn't hear anything from them for another two weeks until I received a call later in the day to ask if I am still interested in that position.
    They wanted to schedule an interview fast, so we scheduled it for the next day. The in-person interview process itself was good, but I did not hear back from them after this.
    I sent them two emails asking for an update after the interview, however, both were ignored, no response, silence.
    I would have appreciated an email in which my candidacy is officially declined or rejected, however, I did not receive a response to my emails and a follow-up email did not occur either. I got upset with this process, regardless of how great any company is, any candidate deserves a follow-up email.
    I know it happens, but I think that it shouldn't be a big deal to send out a fabricated rejection email, which is part of the job of to begin with, or at least respond to a candidate's emails.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The HR department reached out to me, we corresponded via email for a few weeks then they decided to not to fill the position.... They emailed me 3 months later saying the position was not available and they would like to interview me. One in Person interview by the whole department (3 people) and HR (1 person)

Interview Questions

SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) Response

Nov 28, 2017 – car2go HR

Thank you for your interview review. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience during the interview process and kept in touch with us in the interim!

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go).

Interview

Was approached my a contracted recruiter about the position via LinkedIn, phone screened with this recruiter then the company's recruiter. The next phone interview was with a few members of the marketing team at HQ that lasted about 30 minutes. I then had an in-person interview with the local General Manager. I was then required to submit for a background check and drug test before accepting the offer.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Normal. Went in for 1 in person interview. Met with CEO and COO. Had worked with Exec Assistant in another capacity with a 3rd party company so was prescreened in a way. No questions out of the ordinary. Typical scenario questions, weaknesses, strengths etc. Once I was offered the job I dealt with HR out of New Jersey for the rest of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Cant recall. Standard stuff   1 Answer

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. Phone screen, followed by an in person interview. Very casual and relaxed. Not intimidating to walk into office. Friendly and personable staff to greet you. Process was quick once I got the interview. Took about three weeks to hear back from time I submitted my resume. Questions were asked more to gauge personality and fit within the team. Resume spoke to my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable working in a reduced role where managing was not part of the job?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go).

Interview

Went back and forth the recruiter. He kept giving me excuses, his schedule was full, he was traveling, etc. He kept putting off our call date for literally weeks until I didn't want to deal with him or this company anymore. Completely unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Can you check back wit h me in two weeks because I'm traveling?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Received phone screen within a week or two. Phone screen asked about experienced and a few of the typical situations you have in Customer Service. Asked about problems with getting to work on time. Scheduled an interview for the following week.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Nothing difficult. Tell us about the company? Tell us about how you answer angry customers? Etc   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you went above and beyond for a customer?

Tell us a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then received a screening-type phone call from HR. It was a short conversation (about 20 minutes), then was called into an in-person interview. It was with the CEO and with the HR representative I had spoken with on the phone call. That was it!

Interview Questions

• Are you a current member of car2go (and yes, we check if this is an honest answer or not)?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I had submitted an application previously and was told the position had been filled, but because of my qualifications, they would keep my resume on file in case a position comes up.
    To my surprise, about 3 months later I get an Email from Sarah Kenney who is in their HR department. I was excited about the position and did set up a phone interview.
    Nothing abnormal, all the regular questions concerning your resume, asked for an example of a time a customer was upset and you handled the situation etc.
    The phone interview seemed to go well, was told I would hear from them regardless if I landed the position or did not and she went as far to tell me to feel free to call or email her with any further questions I may have.
    I sent an email simply stating it was nice to talk to her, looked forward to the net steps yada yada. crickets...
    So I didnt think much of it, but the next day I id remember a question I did not ask during phone interview and sent an email about that as well. ... Crickets again.
    I left it alone until this week wheich would have been the time frame I was told I ould hear something and of course nothing.
    I sent a last email stating I assumed by the lack of correspondence, I take it I did not make the cut, thanked them for the opportunity , best wishes and done.
    Still have had no response from Car2go which for a Daimler group company, sure handle their hiring process with little to know courtesy or common decency

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had an upset customer and were able to turn the situation around.   Answer Question

SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) Response

Jan 5, 2018 – car2go HR

Thank you for your interview feedback. Here at car2go, we take pride in maintaining a positive, transparent, and consistent experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting process. We

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHARE NOW (formerly car2go) (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online about three weeks ago. After the first week I had an initial email telling me they were interested. I was told they wanted to have a phone interview first and asked me if I was available that week. Of course! Well they prolonged it another two weeks past that. So three weeks after first applying I finally received my phone interview. The interviewer was extremely nice enough to tell me the starting pay (14.41/hr.) very early in the conversation. With this information I declined to continue the interview, as I need to make more in order to pay my bills. Besides the pay not being enough for me, the gentleman I spoke with seemed extremely nice!