SHI International Inside Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.2

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

i lived in another state at the time so we had a phone interview and then i had a Skype interview with another woman before getting my offer, the recruiters here can be incredibly difficult to get ahold of.

Interview Questions

• do you think you'll be able to handle cold calling constantly?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SHI International

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job on my university's job board, and was called by a recruiter about a week later. We talked on the phone briefly, and then we set up a longer phone interview for the following week. That lasted about a half hour, and we decided to move forward with a Skype interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later, and accepted roughly two weeks after that. The whole process from application to acceptance was about a month and a half. Everything was very positive, the only reason I rated it as neutral was because The recruiter didn't send me some important information about the skype interview until the night before. She was very nice and apologetic about the situation though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at SHI was pretty straightforward. I met a recruiter at my college career expo and from there was invited to an on-campus interview. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable and basically wanted to know my personality and background. From there, I had a second interview with a hiring manager, and they went into more detail on what the job requires and the training process. It is a sales position, so many questions were related to sales. Overall, very good experience and both the recruiter and hiring manager made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Straight forward interview, standard questions. Met with HR and sales manager. Very simple interview process, not incredibly stressful. As long as you know what your typical interview questions are, just study up on those, be yourself, and you'll do just fine. Seems like a great company to work for, very nice offices.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter within 24 hours of my application. I went in the following day to interview. During my interview I met with the recruiter and shortly after had an interview with the hiring manager the same day. You get to walk around the floor and see the work environment Which was nice! I got an offer later that same day and started for days later. Overall turnaround from application to start date was less than a week!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a lack of clarification during the email conversation and I actually showed up for an in person interview just to be told that the recruiter was not there. Afterwards, there was a short phone interview with the recruiter apologizing for the mix and then I was ask to come interview in person. The process was quick with more time spent going over my experience and resume.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about making a minimum of 50 cold calls a day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a short phone interview. I was asked basic introductory information. I was then scheduled for a Skype interview with the recruiter from the phone interview. She then scheduled me to Skype with the hiring manager, and I was offered a position that same week.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't be able to afford to live in the area based on the salary + commission.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. Had a phone interview the day after I submitted my resume online and then was asked to come in the next day where I was interviewed by human resources and another manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation- they are pretty upfront about the salary and expectations of this job

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

you have one interview broken into two parts, say you have a need for competition and you're in. I thought it was easy to get a job here until one of my friends got denied . They hire based on personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation process. The salary is what the salary is

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a SHI recruiter through Linkedin. I interviewed with her for about 5 minutes and she asked very basic questions. Then she sent in 2 sales managers whom asked me typical interview questions. This was about 30-45 minutes. After they left, the sales director came to interview me as well. He grilled me about my sales experience. Overall the total time for interviews concluded to about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you different than any other collage graduate that thinks they deserve this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation. They hire 20-30 collage grads a month. They will easily move you aside and hire the next kid in line who will gladly accept the $30,000 base pay.