SHI International Inside Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHI International Inside Account Executive Interview Questions

2.2

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

i lived in another state at the time so we had a phone interview and then i had a Skype interview with another woman before getting my offer, the recruiters here can be incredibly difficult to get ahold of.

Interview Questions

• do you think you'll be able to handle cold calling constantly?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SHI International

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter was really easy to talk to. The interview felt more like a conversation so I was at ease through the 15 minute questionings session. Afterwards, if the recruiter has a good feeling about you, then they take you on a quick tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. The HR recruiter was very nice, as was the sales manager. They were very energetic during the interview which made me very comfortable. The recruiter has been in contact with me ever since I took the interview,

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2014.

Interview

I felt like the looked for personality type more than actual experience. If you are eager to learn and succeed, have an outgoing personal, and a hard worker, then I would recommend looking into this role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job on my university's job board, and was called by a recruiter about a week later. We talked on the phone briefly, and then we set up a longer phone interview for the following week. That lasted about a half hour, and we decided to move forward with a Skype interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later, and accepted roughly two weeks after that. The whole process from application to acceptance was about a month and a half. Everything was very positive, the only reason I rated it as neutral was because The recruiter didn't send me some important information about the skype interview until the night before. She was very nice and apologetic about the situation though.

Interview

Interview Questions

• A time you've dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation? How do you deal with rejection? Many sales based questions when talking with the hiring manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Base salary is 30k with uncapped commission. It was a lower salary than other jobs I was looking at, but after talking to the manager and looking at salary reviews it appeared that most people earn around 45-50k in their first year

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

In-person Interview, pretty laid back. The person looked at my resume and ask me details about my previous sales experience. She went in-depth on how I would feel about making cold calls all day and how I would be able to handle those kinds of situations. Mostly, I think they are looking at your personality and if you are easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about making cold calls?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy, brief, and got to the point. Met with a regional sales director, and it couldn't have lasted more than around twenty minutes. If you're enthusiastic, concise, and reasonably well spoken, you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you making cold calls?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at SHI was pretty straightforward. I met a recruiter at my college career expo and from there was invited to an on-campus interview. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable and basically wanted to know my personality and background. From there, I had a second interview with a hiring manager, and they went into more detail on what the job requires and the training process. It is a sales position, so many questions were related to sales. Overall, very good experience and both the recruiter and hiring manager made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Straight forward interview, standard questions. Met with HR and sales manager. Very simple interview process, not incredibly stressful. As long as you know what your typical interview questions are, just study up on those, be yourself, and you'll do just fine. Seems like a great company to work for, very nice offices.