SHI International Inside Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHI International Inside Account Manager Interview Questions

2.7

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin by an SHI recruiter on a Monday. I scheduled a phone interview for Tuesday. Had an in person interview that Friday and got the job the following Monday. This was a very easy hiring process. Everyone in hr is awesome and they made the interview very fun.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience from your current position transition into the Inside Account Manager position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SHI International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I waited out in the lobby for a few. Everyone seems friendly. Overall it was lengthy but positive. You meet with two different people, both whom were very nice. They both ask you sort of the same questions.Followed by a questionnaire at a computer which was a little awkward because come in and out of the office.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

The interview was long and several people interviewed me. It was followed by providing some sample email responses. Asked normal questions. They are very big on hiring freshly out of college students. Also they hire in classes.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. I was called in and was interviewed by 2 individuals. After the interview I then had to complete a questionnaire. I wouldn't say it was challenging but indeed required you to use your problem solving skills in a situation that required immediate attention. After the interview I received a phone call that they wanted to proceed with the background check. Human resource was very helpful over phone/email they constantly stayed in touch with me and updated me on my status.

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

You are interviewed by two people. A person from HR and a sales manager. Questions are not really hard at all and the interviewers are not intimidating they are friendly in fact. Well mine were. After the interview you go to a computer and do an exercise where you answer simulated customers via email and have to choose which email should be priority.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerville, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was energetic and exciting until lackluster salary was discussed. For a company that prides itself on hiring young, naive graduates, they don't seem to understand that loans are expensive to repay -- and almost impossible to do so with their meager offering of peanuts for pay.

Interview Questions

• If you were an aisle in the supermarket, which would you be?   1 Answer

Inside Account Manager Interview

Interview

easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Met with HR, asked a few questions and then given a test that covered basic skills

Interview Questions

• One thing you are skill you are looking to improve on in this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

If they like you, the interview can last up to 4 hours. If they do not, youre out sooner than later.

Interview Questions

• There was a 10 question quiz at the end. Its not difficult but I was not expecting it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

The Process Was brief as if a decision had already been made. There may have been a bit of profiling since i already knew some of the current employees and was familiar with the company etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about 2 previous obstacles in work and how you overcame them   1 Answer