SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHI International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.3

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Fairly standard interview questions. As long as you have a degree and at least present interest in sales and/or technology, you will do fine. Do standard preparation and act competent.

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

5 progressive interviews; 3 on phone, one webex, one in person. First interview was with recruiter, who managed the overall process. Second with hiring manager. Third with another FSE. Fourth with hiring manager again. Last interview was in person, two sales managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with hyperconverged infrastructure?   1 Answer

Pre-Sale Tech Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

First round was basic, introduction. I was asked to give a 5-minute presentation on any subject I wanted; was not expecting that. Second round was a mock customer interaction with one of the interviewers; I had to ask questions/gather information to figure out what the customer's needs were and partner with a mock solutions architect via e-mail to come up with a solution.

Interview Questions

• Give us a 5-minute presentation on anything you want.   1 Answer

Human Resources Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and spoke with the recruiter about a week later. I was invited onsite for an interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later, I was invited onsite for a second-round interview. Almost a month after my second interview and after various follow-ups, I received a response that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter, interviewed, then started the next week. There was also a group component. I got the impression that we were all college grads and all getting accepted, the interview felt like a formality.

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening by HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Couple weeks later I had an onsite interview with hiring manager, director and AE., Everyone was very accomedating and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a sales team that was inexperienced selling enterprise solutions.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

Interview

Easy going and explain mostly what SHI does. Met with the Human Resources Department then with the Managers you would be meeting with. Briefly run though your resume and then they will explain what you would be doing if hired.

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone with HR, then in person with hiring manager. Still have not heard back from HR even after 3 weeks from in person interview, would be nice if internal HR would get back to you on updates as I expect the lack of communication from staffing firms...

Interview Questions

• Talk about your background, how would you sell a product or service, explain your day to day routine.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

HR briefly asked about my education & experience. ( I was a recent graduate so no experience yet)

After, the 2 accounting managers came and spoke to me about the company and what the position would entail.

I took a brief quiz online after that asked several different basic accounting questions

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions- all were basic since I was a recent graduate and they knew I did not have any prior work experience   Answer Question

Interview

the first interview was a phone interview, the second interview was a face-to-face interview. they were conversational. nothing difficult about it really. they want to see if you can hold a conversation, see as thats what youll do all day on the phone.

Interview Questions

• life experiences that would make you a good fit for this role. positive and negative personality traits   Answer Question