SHI International Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHI International Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

2.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter, interviewed, then started the next week. There was also a group component. I got the impression that we were all college grads and all getting accepted, the interview felt like a formality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, it was pretty standard and easy. Then there was a final Skype interview where you talked to two different people. The interview was standard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Very Easy. They know that they are hiring mostly kids right out of college so the questions are very basic. You receive a phone call and that will be a brief 15 minute talk then they ask you to come in for an interview and you will met with two people separately. Then you will take a short quiz on your knowledge of sales and how you would conduct yourself with a customer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted based on a referral by the recruiter, the conversation lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked to come in for a one on one. I spoke with the recruiter and then the hiring manager for the position. Total time was almost 2 hours. Then it took about 4 days for background check

Interview Questions

• What is going to make you get through hard long days of cold calling?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

First interview consisted via phone which was brief and easy. It is more of a quick summary to what the job entails and asking if you are still interested and then they proceed with an in person interview with the recruiter and immediately following is a Sales Manager who asks more of the questions. The last part of the interview is done on a computer where you have to answer a few questions such as mock email.

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Screening phone interview with recruiter and in person with hiring manager interview. also had to answer 3 questions on a computer. 2 were basic math and 1 was to see customer service language- provided a scenario. mind you they hire anyone out of college so its really easy. position is basically customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Getting a job here is very easy. They ask for a college degree and no real prior work experience. Most new hires come directly from college.

After a brief, pleasant phone screening I came into the Austin office and met with two inside sales managers. They take turns asking traditional questions about your personal/work background, and I heard back in one day with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Very nice people just do not believe everything you heat

Interview Questions

Company lied about the turnover rate and tried to offer me less than what job description was

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief phone screening, a phone interview, and then an interview with 2 hiring managers. These managers are in charge of corporate inside sales for the entire US. They were professional, personable, and knowledgable about the field and what SHI does within the field. The company is growing and seems like a positive place to work with many nice people.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Piscataway, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

Started with a basic review of resume and skills over the phone. They called me in for a face to face interview a few days later. During this interview we again reviewed the resume. They described the workings of the company and what the job would entail. Went over any questions that i had. After this I was told to answer 5 basic questions on a computer that ensured i knew the basics of the business world and something about shi.