SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very laid back, but also very direct with questions.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Piscataway, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

Started with a basic review of resume and skills over the phone. They called me in for a face to face interview a few days later. During this interview we again reviewed the resume. They described the workings of the company and what the job would entail. Went over any questions that i had. After this I was told to answer 5 basic questions on a computer that ensured i knew the basics of the business world and something about shi.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Fast process. Applied and had a phone interview within two days of applying. Then invited to an in person interview which was scheduled a week after phone interview. Final decisions where made within 5 days of formal interview. They have a high employee turnover rate, so they are always hiring new people.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

This was an initial phone interview with their recruiter. He was pleasant and confirmed he was screening applicants. He called approximately one week after I submitted my application. The posting I originally spotted was a couple of weeks old though I ran across an earlier posting for the same role that was over 2 months old.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you meeting with business decision makers?   Answer Question

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, essentially all they ask is that you explain your resume. It is important to note that they are looking for individuals who they think are competitive. It is a very laid back atmosphere and a young environment. I was not very interested in the position and I think they could tell I did not really consider it a career option, because of the low base salary..

Interview Questions

• Asked if I considered myself competitive and money hungry?   Answer Question

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone with HR, then in person with hiring manager. Still have not heard back from HR even after 3 weeks from in person interview, would be nice if internal HR would get back to you on updates as I expect the lack of communication from staffing firms...

Interview Questions

• Talk about your background, how would you sell a product or service, explain your day to day routine.   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy going and explain mostly what SHI does. Met with the Human Resources Department then with the Managers you would be meeting with. Briefly run though your resume and then they will explain what you would be doing if hired.

Human Resources Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and spoke with the recruiter about a week later. I was invited onsite for an interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later, I was invited onsite for a second-round interview. Almost a month after my second interview and after various follow-ups, I received a response that the position had been filled.

Systems Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process is very direct on technical problem solving and approach. I was presented with a few technical issues and asked how I would solve them. This is very different from most companies today which use behavioral interview. One observation is that the employees feel like a big family.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle exception when one Session EJB calls another one?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

I met with the District manager first at an off-site location. This seems to be common practice for SHI. I had interview #2 at the office and met the rest of the team. Interview #3 was a phone interview with the head of HR and the final interview was with the Director of Sales. I also submitted to a background check.

Interview Questions

• What is the top quality that you possess that separates you from the other candidates? And your second quality? Be prepared for the follow-up on questions. Most people only prepare for their top quality or single reason, but they definitely go deeper than that.   Answer Question