SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and spoke with the recruiter about a week later. I was invited onsite for an interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later, I was invited onsite for a second-round interview. Almost a month after my second interview and after various follow-ups, I received a response that the position had been filled.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy going and explain mostly what SHI does. Met with the Human Resources Department then with the Managers you would be meeting with. Briefly run though your resume and then they will explain what you would be doing if hired.

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Phone Screening by HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Couple weeks later I had an onsite interview with hiring manager, director and AE., Everyone was very accomedating and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a sales team that was inexperienced selling enterprise solutions.   1 Answer

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone with HR, then in person with hiring manager. Still have not heard back from HR even after 3 weeks from in person interview, would be nice if internal HR would get back to you on updates as I expect the lack of communication from staffing firms...

Interview Questions

• Talk about your background, how would you sell a product or service, explain your day to day routine.   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview with recruiter in the New Jersey office. Interview was scheduled for the next day. The recruiter was friendly, professional, and had great things to say about the company. We discussed the duties and requirements of the role, with emphasis on the high standard of customer service at SHI. At the end of the interview, we discussed the compensation package, which was inline with expectations. The next step is a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualities you have that make you effective in customer service.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Overall Great Interview. Talked about benefits and compensation. Interviewer was down to earth and genuine. Definitely a great company. You go to the building. Beautiful building by the way. They give you a tour of the building. Ping Pong Table and Gym for the workers. Awesome work environment. Three weeks vacation and sick time for five years. 21 days after.

Interview Questions

• What do you know About the Company?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

This was an initial phone interview with their recruiter. He was pleasant and confirmed he was screening applicants. He called approximately one week after I submitted my application. The posting I originally spotted was a couple of weeks old though I ran across an earlier posting for the same role that was over 2 months old.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you meeting with business decision makers?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerville, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of meeting with multiple members of the department as well as a short quiz on your skills using excel. I was also given a short tour of the facility while the interviewer evalutaed my excel test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I waited out in the lobby for a few. Everyone seems friendly. Overall it was lengthy but positive. You meet with two different people, both whom were very nice. They both ask you sort of the same questions.Followed by a questionnaire at a computer which was a little awkward because come in and out of the office.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at SHI was pretty straightforward. I met a recruiter at my college career expo and from there was invited to an on-campus interview. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable and basically wanted to know my personality and background. From there, I had a second interview with a hiring manager, and they went into more detail on what the job requires and the training process. It is a sales position, so many questions were related to sales. Overall, very good experience and both the recruiter and hiring manager made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question