SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHI International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.3

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in November 2017.

Interview

The recruiting team wants to see that you are capable of keeping a sentence going. They also want to know your personality and see if you would match up with the culture at SHI.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest strength?
      What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the open REQ online. I then had a phone call with the hiring manager, then I met with the director, then I was given the offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the next evolution of IT?   1 Answer

Integration Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Piscataway, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with an external recruiter and an in-person interview the next day. I received a formal offer the following week. The in-person interview consisted of a conversation with the recruiter and then a session with some of the managers I would be working with.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Very informative - plenty of questions in regards to the company. They are really on culture. They want you to be aware of SHI's history. They want you know about the industry and IT in general. It was very hard to study for - a great deal of information.

Interview Questions

• What is an advantage of being a reseller?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Did a Video chat with the manager, was a nice and positive interview. Made you feel comfortable and was more of a conversation than an interview. Overall a good experience!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process, 1 phone call and 1 in person interview onsite. Then you received a tour of the building. Probably took a whole week for the process. Received offer day after the onsite visit/interview.

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

5 progressive interviews; 3 on phone, one webex, one in person. First interview was with recruiter, who managed the overall process. Second with hiring manager. Third with another FSE. Fourth with hiring manager again. Last interview was in person, two sales managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with hyperconverged infrastructure?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Fairly standard interview questions. As long as you have a degree and at least present interest in sales and/or technology, you will do fine. Do standard preparation and act competent.

Human Resources Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and spoke with the recruiter about a week later. I was invited onsite for an interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later, I was invited onsite for a second-round interview. Almost a month after my second interview and after various follow-ups, I received a response that the position had been filled.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy going and explain mostly what SHI does. Met with the Human Resources Department then with the Managers you would be meeting with. Briefly run though your resume and then they will explain what you would be doing if hired.