SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.3

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

One of the easiest interview processes ever. There is one quick phone screen just for them to see how you sound on the phone, then they schedule an interview with you the following week. The interview is about an hour and a half long. During the interview they ask very basic interview questions then they give you a tour of the building. At the end of the interview they give a 30 minute assessment quiz to see how you respond to certain scenarios via email. After the interview they call you 1-4 business days later and you start training the next available training start date! (Or whichever training date you prefer) they usually have trainings every 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/your background/why you would be good in sales?   1 Answer
    • There is a test at the end of the interview that asks you to respond to certain scenarios via email, and they ask you to leave a VM to see how you sound on the phone.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Standard Interview questions. Nothing out of left field. If you can carry a normal conversation and briefly explain your goals in an optimistic manner, you should be fine. Brush up your resume, make sure you ask a lot about the company, also understand the growth potential etc.

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening by HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Couple weeks later I had an onsite interview with hiring manager, director and AE., Everyone was very accomedating and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a sales team that was inexperienced selling enterprise solutions.   1 Answer

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone with HR, then in person with hiring manager. Still have not heard back from HR even after 3 weeks from in person interview, would be nice if internal HR would get back to you on updates as I expect the lack of communication from staffing firms...

Interview Questions

• Talk about your background, how would you sell a product or service, explain your day to day routine.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

HR briefly asked about my education & experience. ( I was a recent graduate so no experience yet)

After, the 2 accounting managers came and spoke to me about the company and what the position would entail.

I took a brief quiz online after that asked several different basic accounting questions

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions- all were basic since I was a recent graduate and they knew I did not have any prior work experience   Answer Question

Interview

the first interview was a phone interview, the second interview was a face-to-face interview. they were conversational. nothing difficult about it really. they want to see if you can hold a conversation, see as thats what youll do all day on the phone.

Interview Questions

• life experiences that would make you a good fit for this role. positive and negative personality traits   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview with recruiter in the New Jersey office. Interview was scheduled for the next day. The recruiter was friendly, professional, and had great things to say about the company. We discussed the duties and requirements of the role, with emphasis on the high standard of customer service at SHI. At the end of the interview, we discussed the compensation package, which was inline with expectations. The next step is a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualities you have that make you effective in customer service.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

they called me in for a different position. you interview with recruiter then with two managers. if they like you youll take an online assessment. they will call you back to tell you you got the job pending background check

Interview Questions

• if you could be any isle in a grocery store which isle would you be?   1 Answer

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin by an SHI recruiter on a Monday. I scheduled a phone interview for Tuesday. Had an in person interview that Friday and got the job the following Monday. This was a very easy hiring process. Everyone in hr is awesome and they made the interview very fun.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience from your current position transition into the Inside Account Manager position?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Overall Great Interview. Talked about benefits and compensation. Interviewer was down to earth and genuine. Definitely a great company. You go to the building. Beautiful building by the way. They give you a tour of the building. Ping Pong Table and Gym for the workers. Awesome work environment. Three weeks vacation and sick time for five years. 21 days after.

Interview Questions

• What do you know About the Company?   1 Answer