SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.3

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Overall Great Interview. Talked about benefits and compensation. Interviewer was down to earth and genuine. Definitely a great company. You go to the building. Beautiful building by the way. They give you a tour of the building. Ping Pong Table and Gym for the workers. Awesome work environment. Three weeks vacation and sick time for five years. 21 days after.

Interview Questions

• What do you know About the Company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

i lived in another state at the time so we had a phone interview and then i had a Skype interview with another woman before getting my offer, the recruiters here can be incredibly difficult to get ahold of.

Interview Questions

• do you think you'll be able to handle cold calling constantly?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerville, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of meeting with multiple members of the department as well as a short quiz on your skills using excel. I was also given a short tour of the facility while the interviewer evalutaed my excel test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I waited out in the lobby for a few. Everyone seems friendly. Overall it was lengthy but positive. You meet with two different people, both whom were very nice. They both ask you sort of the same questions.Followed by a questionnaire at a computer which was a little awkward because come in and out of the office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SHI International in October 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. I talked with a recruiter on the phone, he had me do a phone interview with the local manager. I then met the manager in person and lastly, met with the regional manager for an interview. Additionally, I did a sales aptitude survey / test. It's a live phone survey. Answer the questions honestly and you should be fine. It has built in "BS detector" questions so don't just say that you're good with everything.

Interview Questions

• Again, standard stuff. it's important to show energy and drive to learn new products and ideas.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Professionally handled interview. Met with a member of HR first followed by the head of the department. Afterwards, was given an assessment that was relatively easy. Offered a job about a week later. Would have preferred if they had alerted me to the assessment beforehand though. Met with all individuals one on one rather than in a group.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low. Was offered a better opportunity elsewhere

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, it was pretty standard and easy. Then there was a final Skype interview where you talked to two different people. The interview was standard.

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job on my university's job board, and was called by a recruiter about a week later. We talked on the phone briefly, and then we set up a longer phone interview for the following week. That lasted about a half hour, and we decided to move forward with a Skype interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later, and accepted roughly two weeks after that. The whole process from application to acceptance was about a month and a half. Everything was very positive, the only reason I rated it as neutral was because The recruiter didn't send me some important information about the skype interview until the night before. She was very nice and apologetic about the situation though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

The interview was long and several people interviewed me. It was followed by providing some sample email responses. Asked normal questions. They are very big on hiring freshly out of college students. Also they hire in classes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at SHI was pretty straightforward. I met a recruiter at my college career expo and from there was invited to an on-campus interview. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable and basically wanted to know my personality and background. From there, I had a second interview with a hiring manager, and they went into more detail on what the job requires and the training process. It is a sales position, so many questions were related to sales. Overall, very good experience and both the recruiter and hiring manager made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question