SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SHI International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SHI International in October 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. I talked with a recruiter on the phone, he had me do a phone interview with the local manager. I then met the manager in person and lastly, met with the regional manager for an interview. Additionally, I did a sales aptitude survey / test. It's a live phone survey. Answer the questions honestly and you should be fine. It has built in "BS detector" questions so don't just say that you're good with everything.

Interview Questions

• Again, standard stuff. it's important to show energy and drive to learn new products and ideas.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Professionally handled interview. Met with a member of HR first followed by the head of the department. Afterwards, was given an assessment that was relatively easy. Offered a job about a week later. Would have preferred if they had alerted me to the assessment beforehand though. Met with all individuals one on one rather than in a group.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult challenge you've overcome?   Answer Question

Salary was too low. Was offered a better opportunity elsewhere

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, it was pretty standard and easy. Then there was a final Skype interview where you talked to two different people. The interview was standard.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job on my university's job board, and was called by a recruiter about a week later. We talked on the phone briefly, and then we set up a longer phone interview for the following week. That lasted about a half hour, and we decided to move forward with a Skype interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later, and accepted roughly two weeks after that. The whole process from application to acceptance was about a month and a half. Everything was very positive, the only reason I rated it as neutral was because The recruiter didn't send me some important information about the skype interview until the night before. She was very nice and apologetic about the situation though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

The interview was long and several people interviewed me. It was followed by providing some sample email responses. Asked normal questions. They are very big on hiring freshly out of college students. Also they hire in classes.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at SHI was pretty straightforward. I met a recruiter at my college career expo and from there was invited to an on-campus interview. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable and basically wanted to know my personality and background. From there, I had a second interview with a hiring manager, and they went into more detail on what the job requires and the training process. It is a sales position, so many questions were related to sales. Overall, very good experience and both the recruiter and hiring manager made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

You are interviewed by two people. A person from HR and a sales manager. Questions are not really hard at all and the interviewers are not intimidating they are friendly in fact. Well mine were. After the interview you go to a computer and do an exercise where you answer simulated customers via email and have to choose which email should be priority.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Straight forward interview, standard questions. Met with HR and sales manager. Very simple interview process, not incredibly stressful. As long as you know what your typical interview questions are, just study up on those, be yourself, and you'll do just fine. Seems like a great company to work for, very nice offices.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerville, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was energetic and exciting until lackluster salary was discussed. For a company that prides itself on hiring young, naive graduates, they don't seem to understand that loans are expensive to repay -- and almost impossible to do so with their meager offering of peanuts for pay.

Interview Questions

• If you were an aisle in the supermarket, which would you be?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

First interview consisted via phone which was brief and easy. It is more of a quick summary to what the job entails and asking if you are still interested and then they proceed with an in person interview with the recruiter and immediately following is a Sales Manager who asks more of the questions. The last part of the interview is done on a computer where you have to answer a few questions such as mock email.