SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.3

Logistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

It was very standard. Not a lot of work. You show up and explain that you are ready to work and willing to put in the work. They currently are undergoing management changes so things are a little different now. Just prove you want to work hard and have what it takes.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at SHI International in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online thru my school and after a few weeks I was called by an HR rep and we discussed a few preliminary things and then they asked me to set up an interview time with them. The interview was in a small room at a desk and I was asked typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your life that relates to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

In the initial phone screen almost all questions were regarding whether I would be willing to work for their low salary. The recruiter invited me in to meet with her and the hiring manager. At my in person interview, I sat in the main lobby for 25 minutes past my interview time before they finally came and got me. I wasn't very impressed at all.

Interview Questions

• After having seen the culture of our sales pit, how do you think you can contribute?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Really easy, phone interview, then two in person interviews on right after the other in the office. Really weird office they put you in. Didn't feel comfortable at all. They just asked basic what is your work experience, explain a time when you were challenged, and be prepared with examples. Like I said if you are intelligent, have a mild college degree you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Basically just talk about yourself in the best way. Sound intelligent and you will get a job. They love suckers with a business degree.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was a very brief and simple interview. Met with two people from HR separately and reviewed my resume. Gave me background of the company and culture and description of the position.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is very straightforward and the interview is very easy. They will ask you the typical interview question but it also depends on who is the interviewer. Some of them are more friendlier than the other. One of the questions I was asked was where do you see yourself 5 years from now.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see five years from now?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Edison, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple, straightforward process. They will hire anyone. Be positive and enthusiastic and you can't fail the interview. No preparation or knowledge required. This is as entry-level as it gets.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Mostly just describing the job. They are looking for people who are interested in the position and have a good work ethic. You meet with the manager of Accounts Receivable as well as the manager of Accounts Payable. After the interview you take a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• What college did you go to? What hours are you comfortable working?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

it begins with a phone interview, then a sit down with person from HR. if all of that goes well you'll meet with the hiring manager. then they do a background check etc.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, same as any other interview   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Screening phone interview with recruiter and in person with hiring manager interview. also had to answer 3 questions on a computer. 2 were basic math and 1 was to see customer service language- provided a scenario. mind you they hire anyone out of college so its really easy. position is basically customer service.

Interview Questions

See What SHI International Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Inside Account Executive in Austin, TX

Pros: “The company culture is fun. Generally college grads so for the most part it's laidback with music blasting, people riding scooters, nerf guns, etc. That makes working enjoyable. I...”“The company culture is fun. Generally college grads so for the most part it's laidback with music blasting, people riding scooters, nerf guns, etc. That makes working enjoyable. I really liked my manager, and for the most part, the managers are understanding and do really want you to succeed. There are fun social events every month and it's really neat meeting vendors and collaborating with them. Also, their training is top notch. It really prepares you for not only sales here, but anywhere really.” – Full Review