SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.3

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerville, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of meeting with multiple members of the department as well as a short quiz on your skills using excel. I was also given a short tour of the facility while the interviewer evalutaed my excel test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2014.

Interview

I felt like the looked for personality type more than actual experience. If you are eager to learn and succeed, have an outgoing personal, and a hard worker, then I would recommend looking into this role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I waited out in the lobby for a few. Everyone seems friendly. Overall it was lengthy but positive. You meet with two different people, both whom were very nice. They both ask you sort of the same questions.Followed by a questionnaire at a computer which was a little awkward because come in and out of the office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SHI International in October 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. I talked with a recruiter on the phone, he had me do a phone interview with the local manager. I then met the manager in person and lastly, met with the regional manager for an interview. Additionally, I did a sales aptitude survey / test. It's a live phone survey. Answer the questions honestly and you should be fine. It has built in "BS detector" questions so don't just say that you're good with everything.

Interview Questions

• Again, standard stuff. it's important to show energy and drive to learn new products and ideas.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Screening phone interview with recruiter and in person with hiring manager interview. also had to answer 3 questions on a computer. 2 were basic math and 1 was to see customer service language- provided a scenario. mind you they hire anyone out of college so its really easy. position is basically customer service.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Professionally handled interview. Met with a member of HR first followed by the head of the department. Afterwards, was given an assessment that was relatively easy. Offered a job about a week later. Would have preferred if they had alerted me to the assessment beforehand though. Met with all individuals one on one rather than in a group.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low. Was offered a better opportunity elsewhere

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, it was pretty standard and easy. Then there was a final Skype interview where you talked to two different people. The interview was standard.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job on my university's job board, and was called by a recruiter about a week later. We talked on the phone briefly, and then we set up a longer phone interview for the following week. That lasted about a half hour, and we decided to move forward with a Skype interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later, and accepted roughly two weeks after that. The whole process from application to acceptance was about a month and a half. Everything was very positive, the only reason I rated it as neutral was because The recruiter didn't send me some important information about the skype interview until the night before. She was very nice and apologetic about the situation though.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interview

Interview Questions

• A time you've dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation? How do you deal with rejection? Many sales based questions when talking with the hiring manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Base salary is 30k with uncapped commission. It was a lower salary than other jobs I was looking at, but after talking to the manager and looking at salary reviews it appeared that most people earn around 45-50k in their first year

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

The interview was long and several people interviewed me. It was followed by providing some sample email responses. Asked normal questions. They are very big on hiring freshly out of college students. Also they hire in classes.