SHI International Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pre-Sale Tech Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

First round was basic, introduction. I was asked to give a 5-minute presentation on any subject I wanted; was not expecting that. Second round was a mock customer interaction with one of the interviewers; I had to ask questions/gather information to figure out what the customer's needs were and partner with a mock solutions architect via e-mail to come up with a solution.

Interview Questions

• Give us a 5-minute presentation on anything you want.   1 Answer

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening by HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Couple weeks later I had an onsite interview with hiring manager, director and AE., Everyone was very accomedating and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a sales team that was inexperienced selling enterprise solutions.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Easy going and explain mostly what SHI does. Met with the Human Resources Department then with the Managers you would be meeting with. Briefly run though your resume and then they will explain what you would be doing if hired.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin by an SHI recruiter on a Monday. I scheduled a phone interview for Tuesday. Had an in person interview that Friday and got the job the following Monday. This was a very easy hiring process. Everyone in hr is awesome and they made the interview very fun.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience from your current position transition into the Inside Account Manager position?   Answer Question

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. The HR recruiter was very nice, as was the sales manager. They were very energetic during the interview which made me very comfortable. The recruiter has been in contact with me ever since I took the interview,

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

This was an initial phone interview with their recruiter. He was pleasant and confirmed he was screening applicants. He called approximately one week after I submitted my application. The posting I originally spotted was a couple of weeks old though I ran across an earlier posting for the same role that was over 2 months old.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you meeting with business decision makers?   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I waited out in the lobby for a few. Everyone seems friendly. Overall it was lengthy but positive. You meet with two different people, both whom were very nice. They both ask you sort of the same questions.Followed by a questionnaire at a computer which was a little awkward because come in and out of the office.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerville, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of meeting with multiple members of the department as well as a short quiz on your skills using excel. I was also given a short tour of the facility while the interviewer evalutaed my excel test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Professionally handled interview. Met with a member of HR first followed by the head of the department. Afterwards, was given an assessment that was relatively easy. Offered a job about a week later. Would have preferred if they had alerted me to the assessment beforehand though. Met with all individuals one on one rather than in a group.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low. Was offered a better opportunity elsewhere

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

they called me in for a different position. you interview with recruiter then with two managers. if they like you youll take an online assessment. they will call you back to tell you you got the job pending background check

Interview Questions

• if you could be any isle in a grocery store which isle would you be?   1 Answer