SHI International Interview Questions in Somerset, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.5

Field Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening by HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Couple weeks later I had an onsite interview with hiring manager, director and AE., Everyone was very accomedating and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a sales team that was inexperienced selling enterprise solutions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin by an SHI recruiter on a Monday. I scheduled a phone interview for Tuesday. Had an in person interview that Friday and got the job the following Monday. This was a very easy hiring process. Everyone in hr is awesome and they made the interview very fun.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience from your current position transition into the Inside Account Manager position?   Answer Question

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. The HR recruiter was very nice, as was the sales manager. They were very energetic during the interview which made me very comfortable. The recruiter has been in contact with me ever since I took the interview,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I waited out in the lobby for a few. Everyone seems friendly. Overall it was lengthy but positive. You meet with two different people, both whom were very nice. They both ask you sort of the same questions.Followed by a questionnaire at a computer which was a little awkward because come in and out of the office.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Professionally handled interview. Met with a member of HR first followed by the head of the department. Afterwards, was given an assessment that was relatively easy. Offered a job about a week later. Would have preferred if they had alerted me to the assessment beforehand though. Met with all individuals one on one rather than in a group.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult challenge you've overcome?   Answer Question

Salary was too low. Was offered a better opportunity elsewhere

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

they called me in for a different position. you interview with recruiter then with two managers. if they like you youll take an online assessment. they will call you back to tell you you got the job pending background check

Interview Questions

• if you could be any isle in a grocery store which isle would you be?   1 Answer

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job on my university's job board, and was called by a recruiter about a week later. We talked on the phone briefly, and then we set up a longer phone interview for the following week. That lasted about a half hour, and we decided to move forward with a Skype interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I got the offer about a week later, and accepted roughly two weeks after that. The whole process from application to acceptance was about a month and a half. Everything was very positive, the only reason I rated it as neutral was because The recruiter didn't send me some important information about the skype interview until the night before. She was very nice and apologetic about the situation though.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Overall Great Interview. Talked about benefits and compensation. Interviewer was down to earth and genuine. Definitely a great company. You go to the building. Beautiful building by the way. They give you a tour of the building. Ping Pong Table and Gym for the workers. Awesome work environment. Three weeks vacation and sick time for five years. 21 days after.

Interview Questions

• What do you know About the Company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

You are interviewed by two people. A person from HR and a sales manager. Questions are not really hard at all and the interviewers are not intimidating they are friendly in fact. Well mine were. After the interview you go to a computer and do an exercise where you answer simulated customers via email and have to choose which email should be priority.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an member of SHI's HR department, had a brief phone interview highlighting my work and classroom experiences. I then was invited to a face-to-face interview with the HR employee I talked on the phone with, was given a tour, then met with a hiring manager and took a short skills test on basic accounting concepts and excel.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about SHI?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer